Hi everyone,

I've only just recorded a few songs, but you can hear two my own at purevolume.com/misterholloway or the same two and a Johnny Cash cover at myspace.com/misterholloway

Be as brutally honest as you like, and feel free to add me to your pages or whatever, and get in touch. E-mail me at mister@misterholloway.com if you have a fair bit to say and want to make sure I remember to read it.

Thanks alot!
I liked this. You did kind of remind me of Johnny Cash. Your voice is in that same lower range. You missed a few notes and the singing was a little monotone at places, but overall I thought it was very good. I used to live just outside of London, actually (Virginia Water area), and I know a lot of people like Johnny Cash and your style of music. Your rhythm guitar playing is much better than Johnny's. I'm listening to Caroline now. It sounds quieter than the first one. I like the guitar part and the melody follows it well. I thought this was quite nice and I liked it better than the first one. It's very laid-bakc, but the lyrics are obviously pretty serious. I like this one a lot. The only crit I can really offer is to push your vocal range and make the vocals a little more exciting, but I really liked both of the songs and am looking forward to hearing more. You reminded me of Johnny Cash, and I like him. Have you seen Walk the Line? It's very good. Anyway, great job and keep it up. I will send you a friend request on pure volume. Mind critting mine here? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522091