hey, i was going to florida for a week and im leaving my guitar at home. parents r gunna be leaving the furnace off so its gunna be a little cooler than average in the house. just wondering what the best way to store my guitar at home for that week is and if theres nething else i should do with it.

thanx in advance
Leave it in a case and enjoy Florida
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
hardshell case under your bed and enjoy your holiday
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
if i were you id bring it with you, i cant go anywhere without my guitar. if i had to leave it at home, id put it in a case and under your covers to help keep it warm. under your bed is dumb if you care about temperature because heat rises obviously so under the bed is about the coldest place in the room
Quote by bropark08
if i were you id bring it with you, i cant go anywhere without my guitar. if i had to leave it at home, id put it in a case and under your covers to help keep it warm. under your bed is dumb if you care about temperature because heat rises obviously so under the bed is about the coldest place in the room

It's a guitar, not a kid.

It'll be fine where ever. He'll just have to re-tune it when he gets back
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
hard case hidden well like in an attic if you have mod. - high crime rates around the area

i just set the alarm and keep my stuff hidden well although from watching the "It takes a thief" show, without an alarm any hiding spot will be found...
Quote by Metal-X
It's a guitar, not a kid.

It'll be fine where ever. He'll just have to re-tune it when he gets back

+1

I'd probably end up taking the guitar with me. It would feel wrong not being able to play for a week.
Spiral Out
don't they have like guitar hotels or something like they do for dogs and cats? lol
"You take the blue pill , the story ends here, you wake up and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill you stay in wonderland and I'll show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes."
- Morpheus

#3 of Tom Cruise Scares me club.
Quote by sturm
don't they have like guitar hotels or something like they do for dogs and cats? lol

lol like kennels?? hahahha thatd be funny

imagine knocking that place over
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12