what are the effects, good and bad, of anabolic steroids. i could have searched this but i want to hear it from REAL people.
1993 Jackson Dinky Professional XL (shred)
Modified Squier Strat (blues and anything)
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Original Crybaby GCB-95
already done that. has anyone here ever done them?
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
the bads really do outweigh the goods...

i know a guy who takes them. it was definitely not worth it.. his arms are like tree trunks, but sooooo much happened to him.. his body is like a nuclear waste dump now. im scared to go near him for fear of getting aids. also, he is really, really aggressive now, and ugly as hell coz his face is spitting out all this greasy stuff...
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
ive taken them for medicinal purposes, and they made me really pissed off and horny for like a week. But yeah using them to gain muscle mass is really bad for you gennerally. They can be used moderately somewhat safely once you hit your mid 20s, but doing it before that is a really really bad idea.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Steriods work. They are safe to use if they are done reasonably. Long-term use may cause problems, however.
oh hell no im going to take them, no!!! i body build the right way. ive just always wondered what they do to you. i would never take them, i want to LIVE to be old one day.
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
dont do tehm. im pretty hardcore into bodybuilding. dont mess with any terst boosters/enhancers untill you are FULLY done puberty. dont even touch that shit untill your 25. even hen its still not a good idea. your body will become dependant on artifial test so once u get off it, ur insulin levles skyrocket and ur metabolism slows to the crawl of a snail. also nto to mention high risk of heart atack, kidney stones, severa acne, mood swings, shit leik that. but youll be huge though
Quote by voxdude26
already done that. has anyone here ever done them?

No. lol
yeah im never going to do them. im jsut recently getting into body building and just by doing simple routines everyday you can tell im getting bigger.
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
what would you consider a good diet?
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Unless you have some type of health problem that actually need anabolic steriods to deal with it, I don't why you have to cheat to get big.

Edit: Well then, my bad

Well you need protein, carbs, and lots of water to build muscle so...
Last edited by Paroxysm at Mar 8, 2007,
^ did i say ive ever done them and if you would read what i have said before i said i dont wanna do them. i was just curious to what they do.
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
well your just starting out right? are u skinny? cuz if so, eat everyhting you can find in your way. but limit yourself from stupdi thigns leik deep frieds foods, excessive chocolate, excessive sugard(its ok to eat mcdonalds even if ur buling) just make sure u really kill ur msucles on training day
The problem with steroids is that while your muscles get stronger, your tendons dont, which can result in massive, permanent injuries to your tendons.
im not skinny. and i dont really eat alot. but i do kill myself everyday working out. and im seeing results and fast.
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
this thread title should be changed to...... wait for it.......... ways to shrink your penis
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo