It's from the chief of a mining corporation or something like that, I haven't read it too well because it's a long story. He says he needs me to keep all the money they have (15 mil $) in my bank account and that after that they'll give 10% of that.

Well, what do you think, some sorta scam?
I smell scam man...big time!
site?
I love music!
I hate how it turns us on each other!
I support music as a whole! not this useless hate!
Here is the real question.

Out of everybody in the world, why would they pick you?
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
I knew it isn't real but... how could the scam me with just:

1) Account name
2) Account number
3) Bank address, telephone and fax number

?
Quote by frusciante.ve

1) Account name
2) Account number

?

How couldnt he?
Quote by Metal claw
It's a scam.

But you should message her back pretending to be interested. For personal amusement.

its not a her, burkina faso is a country or something like that fyi

usually they do these kinda scams from african countries that people dont know anything about
Obviously it's a scam. Typical "Nigerian" scam, they were very common a few years back.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
of course it's a scam, for god's sake. as if a mining executive from a small african nation needs your bank account and is willing to give you a large sum of money to use it.
from daylight...
...into darkness
everyone i know has gotten the same e-mail...
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
It is a scam. Azure - yep, the infamous "nigerian scam" It's somewhere on zug dot com . How some guy followed it up etc etc.

SCAM. Delete it =p
BLACK OVERLORD OF THE ORDER OF THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY NI! pm SGstriker to join!

Quote by Bennetts_strat
^Dude, he's an 02'er.... He could put you in dog collars and make you his bitch if he wanted.

YOU stop phailing.
they do them from the African countries because they dont have any banking laws like we do so its easier to **** people over and take their money
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Just for coming here to UG and wasting our lives with this retarded question, I am going to suggest that you go ahead and give them all of your information. You know, address, phone number, account name and password for your bank account, ect.. You get the idea.

Go on now..

Edit: I actually give away 1.5 Million dollars to a randomly selected person every year. Everyone cross your fingers cause the drawing is coming up soon.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
guys calm down -_-, I knew it was fake but wanted to talk about it because I've never recieved something like that until now.

Quote by WrongWay
How couldnt he?

wouldn't they need the password?
Quote by frusciante.ve

1) Account name
2) Account number

?

are you serious? I can see why they picked you, you seem like an easy target. That's more than enough information to easily scam you.
Wait you have 15 million dollars ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

thats a lot of ****ing money, what do you do for a living?!
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

And lets say it isn't a scam, next thing you know the FBI comes knowcking on your door.

Member Q-Tron of the EHX Users Guild
What the hell guys? It's not a scam. You let them use you account and once the money's in you withdraw it and spend it.
Quote by JeffWiredBeck24
are you serious? I can see why they picked you, you seem like an easy target. That's more than enough information to easily scam you.

you need the account number and the owner of the account name to deposit money, the address of the bank is easy to get.

Does that mean everybody can scam everybody? -_-
Go along with it. Tell him your bank is a tube sock that fell behind the dryer.

Anyone catch it?
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen