I don't own a strat, nor do I want one. I was just curious if this is possible if you had an HH or HHS strat.
it probably doesnt even need to be an HHS strat or HH because with a hack saw you can shape the pickguard however you want.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
OMG i was gonna make a thread about this today. Not if it was possible, which it obviously is, but if it would sound good in a HH strat. I Played an HH MIM strat at the store and i was like WOW WHAT IF IT HAD EMGsssssss5s5s5s5ss5 and like OMG i am going to do that one day.

lol
^haha, i was going to say the same thing. at first i was confused as to why he needed a saw to fit them in.

side note: the cavity is large enough to fit the battery.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by ExplorerFreak
I really like the EMG singles.

I've actually heard alot of good things about them from people who's opinions I value.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay

Gilmour used EMGs in his Candy Apple Red strat, but that's because the huge lighting equipment that Pink Floyd used in their concerts was producing a lot of noise on the stock pups. The EMG DG-20 set is a little pricey in my opinion (about 350€ here)