Here is my story tonight its not anything amazing but kinda funny in the end.

Now i'll start saying i'm a coffee addict, like 4 shots a day of espresso is the norm for me. So today was an average day, went to school, came home. Then some girl tells me she's never gonna trust me again cuz i did something yada yada yada. So i felt like the biggest ****ing prick, and I should! So I decided to sleep off the sadness at like 7:00.
So I fell asleep really fast. Then at 9:00 I woke up and could barely move. I was achy, i was dizzy, I had a headache, I couldnt stop shaking. My heart rate was also up. So the mom thought it was a flu. So then i'm sitting down in the family room watching crank. By the end of the movie I was like ****..... because my heart rate was racing, i didnt think i was injected by some chinese drug but i was nervous. So i go online someone tells me i had a stroke. So I was like wtf?! Then I type in the symptoms, which i did earlier. But I was more precise. And up came coffee withdrawal. I was like ........... Now as I said above i'm a coffee addict and I had none today! So all these symptoms were from not drinking coffee. Here i am 11:35 writing this drinking a double shot lattee I made right after I found out. And i'm feeling better.

So yeah thats my little story of today. I'll be going to school late tomorrow because i'm drinking a double shot latte this late i probally wont fall asleep till like 1:00, And i have to get up at 6:40 if i wanna catch my bus. So I'm bored so i decided to write this.

Anyone have any similar experiences?

I'm finding this funny that not having coffee did this to me.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Interesting, but i'd have to say im more interested in finding out why that girl doesnt trust you anymore
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
Ugh, that'll be me one day.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Jesus Christ man
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Quote by Shea Donoghue
Not coffee. Most likely caffeine, considering it is a drug. Prepare for hours of vomitting, cold sweats, and every bone in your body aching. Pretty much like all the worst parts of Scar Tissue, unless you go buy a fix real soon. There's this guy I know. Tim Horton. He'll hook you up.

Are you saying I do illegal drugs?
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Quote by 666Sabbath666
Interesting, but i'd have to say im more interested in finding out why that girl doesnt trust you anymore

Her bf is my bassist, but she trusted me with anythng. And she was going to dump him so I told him like 10 seconds before she told him, then she decided not too. So Its my fault completely and i hate myself for it. She ended up dumping him anyways.
I'm planning to try as hard as I can to get her to trust me. She's really nice and I feel like the biggest prick
Quote by BigFatSandwich

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Yea, at the beginning of this school year, I would drink a coffee every morning and 4 mountain dews a day, which doesnt really seem like that much caffeine. When I went to no coffee and one soda a day, I was shakey, and my hands and feet would always be icy cold, until I got my daily dew. This went on for about 2 weeks until I just stopped having the sypmtoms.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by some_guy
coffee is a drug kids, dont do it

stay clean with no caffeine!

I'm 15 and i've been drinking coffee since I was around 5?
Its been an everyday thing for the last like 10 months or so.
I've always loved coffee, my father gave it to me when I was younger and yeah, my favorite drink since.
Quote by BigFatSandwich

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Yeah, caffenie addictions and more specifically withdrawls, are brutal. I get raging migranes if I go for a few days without it.
Quote by NGD1313
Yeah, caffenie addictions and more specifically withdrawls, are brutal. I get raging migranes if I go for a few days without it.

I think its only been a day and a half or 2 days. I just didnt have any time to make it.
Quote by BigFatSandwich

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Did you just yada yada yada over the best part?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by terrencemaddox
Did you just yada yada yada over the best part?

haha read a few posts up i explained that.

I think i actually have more feelings for her than i originally thought
Quote by BigFatSandwich

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Quote by feltgrape

owch
getting her real pissed off at u then realizing u like her. Not the greatest idea ever.
I used to drink 3 expressos a day when I was in Europe but now I don't really drink much coffee anymore, mainly because it's hard to find a good coffee here.
Dude I feel the same way but I drink Full Throttle. I drank soo much I went to the point where I would twitch insanely in class. I got off them for a few weeks and I just got back on them recently and it feels like it's my first time drinking it.
[Sig goes here]
Quote by feltgrape

HAHA, good deal

Tell us more of your feelings for her
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by feltgrape
I think its only been a day and a half or 2 days. I just didnt have any time to make it.

Well, I'd imagine your symptoms would be faster acting and more severe since I'd think that your addiction is more severe than mine. I've been drinking basically nothing but caffinated soda for the past 6 or 7 years. You drink things with much higher levels of caffeine than coke.
Quote by terrencemaddox
HAHA, good deal

Tell us more of your feelings for her

no....
Quote by BigFatSandwich

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Quote by feltgrape
no....

Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by terrencemaddox

we'll just leave it at I liked her but I stayed away cuz my bassist liked her alot more, i actually set them up. And he knows her better. So i was nice. But
Quote by BigFatSandwich

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!