The chord progression is F5, A5, D5, E5, whats the key??

and how do you find the key of the song? Sorry i know this question has been asked a 10000 times but if you catch a man a fish, he eats that day. if you teach a man to fish, he can eat for the rest of his life.

/end of stupid proverb
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Well, it looks like F major is your key, or D minor (they are relative) The power chords have roots that make up a D minor chord, with an E thrown in. If you were to play these as chords it would be f major, A minor, D minor and Eminor
C would work alright. the G# in the F5 might give yu a bit of trouble... to find a key you have to take into account the notes in all the chords. etc.
F5, A5, D5, E5

F5 contains F and C
A5 contains A and E
D5 contains D and A
E5 contains E and B

All of the notes used are (A,B,C,D,E, and F), so it's most likely in A minor. Or A harmonic minor. You can't really tell which since you don't know whether a G or G# is being used. If there were a G# contained in one of the chords it would be A harmonic minor, and if it were a G it would just be A natural minor. It's just a matter of recognizing which notes are in which key. Learn the Circle of Fifths.

Edit: Man, I'm slow.
i just play the chord progression and whichever key sounds right is what i play in, i tried to learn theory but that didnt really work out, it kind of gave me an idea but mainly i just use my ear
you could play two key centers over those chords...either c major(a minor) or d major(b minor)ofcourse i would have to hear the rest of the song an see how each key center works over teh chords but my guess is d major
its could be in c major but the chord c isnt in it and that leads me away from it
tophue its not f major...if it was tehn the e shud b a flat 5
Quote by jason_lee_91
you could play two key centers over those chords...either c major(a minor) or d major(b minor)ofcourse i would have to hear the rest of the song an see how each key center works over teh chords but my guess is d major
its could be in c major but the chord c isnt in it and that leads me away from it
tophue its not f major...if it was tehn the e shud b a flat 5

D major would have F#, not F
it's probably not in c since it doesnt have a c chord anywhere.
most songs have a tonic chord... jason_lee_91 mentioned that earlier.
i would say f major because of the resolution from e to f, or a minor.