dudes, i am trying to burn a dvd but it isn't working. the recorder i use is the nero express program and the dvds i use are memorex DVD+R but it doesnt even show up in my computer, it just says DVD/CD+RW drive
What Do I Do
Member of the "Shoop da Whoop club" PM C.C. Deville to join.
O _0
/###############
|###############
\###############

98% of teens have either drank alcohol, or been around another teen drinking alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
a DVD/CD+RW drive doesn't record DVD's. It will record CD's and it will read DVD's. Sorry, but you just can't do it.
Are You Serious?
O _0
/###############
|###############
\###############

98% of teens have either drank alcohol, or been around another teen drinking alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
what kind of computer is it??? Is it a laptop? post the model number and i can prolly help you more. if the dvd burns, and then says error, you probably need to use dvd-R instead of +R.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
dell desktop
not sure of the model #
O _0
/###############
|###############
\###############

can't really help without knowing what type it is. doesnt it have any numbers on the tower? like optiplex gx280 or something else?
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
use nero infotool should tell you drive/computer info. Paste drive model here
Ron Paul 2008