So to be inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame, besides the impact and popularity of the band, your eligible 20 years after your first album is released. So seeing as how Nirvana isnt CR to many people, wont they officially be consisdered CR in 2009, 20 years after bleach? This goes with every band, seeing as how every nirvana post is locked here, i figured id ask when a band is officially CR. Mucho opinions por favor lol thanks.
LJS and The OwlsLucky Jimr Stonge
idk if i would ever concider Nirvana to be classic rock. it makes me feel dirty on the inside from the mere thought of it.
Quote by pimpslap1236
holy shit that was so ****in funny. i spit a full glass of milk on my computer screen cuz of that. you sir win the funniest comment of the evening award. i salute you

Fightin the power with no avatar.
Last edited by lloyd123 at Mar 9, 2007,
Quote by jono034 in the Classic Rock Rules and FAQ thread
Discussion will be about Classic Rock and Classic Rock only. Anything else will be deleted or moved. Classic Rock can be generally defined as Rock Music that came into existence between 1960 and 1984. Bands anywhere from The Beatles and The Yardbirds to Bad Company, Aerosmith and Queen belong in Classic Rock. Bands like Guns and Roses, Metallica, Motorhead, Poison are not Classic Rock. The Music must fit the genre.

Arrr, those be the rules.
Last edited by Jesse Mrau at Mar 9, 2007,