Poll: Should I go back and pay her the tip???
Poll Options
View poll results: Should I go back and pay her the tip???
Yes
85 65%
No
46 35%
Voters: 131.
Page 1 of 2
So yeah me and a friend had breakfast at IHOP this morning, you know it was good, classic buttermilk stacked pancakes with a side of 2 scrambled eggs, the waitress who served us was actually pretty hot and a really nice person

when we got home...."OH ****, we didn't tip her!!!!!!!!!!!", and I've been feeling guilty about all day, I can't stop thinking about it, she probably thinks she did a bad job or something, especially when waitresses' salary depends mostly on tips, I completely forgot about the tip...sigh. What really sucks is that there is only one IHOP in my town and she might be a senior at my high school (I doubt it, she looked like a college chick) but that would suck so bad if she saw me at school.....

Should I go back there tomorrow hoping to see her there and pay her the tip or just forget about it?
If she was some ugly fat chick i bet you wouldnt even have worried. But yeah just tip her the next time.

The truth hurts, but denial is what kills you.

Member #2 of the Fight Club Clan.
PM AndrewSchaeffer to join.
Thank god tipping is hardly heard of here.

I would say no. If they need to rely on the kindness of strangers for money more than their own job, they need a better one. But if you want to rid of your guilt trip, do it. Either or are fine.
yeah, just go back tomorrow.
Breakfast and tip her good, sounds like a good day to me.

And if she isn't there, come back again.
I work at a restaurant and I can safely say that most of the waitresses' pay doesn't depend on tips, but they think you're an ignorant asshole if you forget. So it probably wouldn't do much good, if you want to make an impression you would have to explain it all in-depth anyways and by that time she wouldn't care at all.
Quote by universal_man
so..its about girl

No, I'm worried about me, like I said, its the only IHOP in our town and everyone goes there, including me once every 2 weeks or so....plus she might go to my school, shit!
Quote by universal_man
so..its about girl

It's about a god damn horse, havent you been paying attention?
RULE BRITANNIA
you should go back now if she's still there and give her a big tip. maybe it'll get you laid.
Go back and SERVE her instead.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
By the time you do it she'll probably forget who you are.
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
Quote by нαиd of вlood
If she was some ugly fat chick i bet you wouldnt even have worried. But yeah just tip her the next time.

+1
You simply MUST check out my music on
Reverbnation Downloads available here
Myspace Streaming Only

Especially for fans of Tool, APC, Avant-Garde, Ambient music, rock instrumentals, and fans of music in general. Will not disappoint.
if i ever go on holiday to america i refuse to tip anybody, im paying for my meal so the restaurant can make a profit and pay its employees and buy food etc. why the hell should i pay their employees?
she will most likely forget about it, and will most likely be exstatic that you came all the way back there just to pay her a tip
if you do, you better be expecting to pick up a number as well other wise its just point less to go all the way back just to give her a tip.
Nice Guy Eddie: C'mon, throw in a buck!
Mr. Pink: Uh-uh, I don't tip.
Nice Guy Eddie: You don't tip?
Mr. Pink: Nah, I don't believe in it.
Nice Guy Eddie: You don't believe in tipping?
Mr. Blue: You know what these chicks make? They make shit.
Mr. Pink: Don't give me that. She don't make enough money that she can quit.
Nice Guy Eddie: I don't even know a ****ing Jew who'd have the balls to say that. Let me get this straight: you don't ever tip?
Mr. Pink: I don't tip because society says I have to. All right, if someone deserves a tip, if they really put forth an effort, I'll give them something a little something extra. But this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job.
Mr. Blue: Hey, our girl was nice.
Mr. Pink: She was okay. She wasn't anything special.
Mr. Blue: What's special? Take you in the back and suck your dick?
Nice Guy Eddie: I'd go over twelve percent for that
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by S)E-Javelin
No, I'm worried about me, like I said, its the only IHOP in our town and everyone goes there, including me once every 2 weeks or so....plus she might go to my school, shit!

then,go visit her everyday
Quote by S)E-Javelin
So yeah me and a friend had breakfast at IHOP this morning, you know it was good, classic buttermilk stacked pancakes with a side of 2 scrambled eggs, the waitress who served us was actually pretty hot and a really nice person

when we got home...."OH ****, we didn't tip her!!!!!!!!!!!", and I've been feeling guilty about all day, I can't stop thinking about it, she probably thinks she did a bad job or something, especially when waitresses' salary depends mostly on tips, I completely forgot about the tip...sigh. What really sucks is that there is only one IHOP in my town and she might be a senior at my high school (I doubt it, she looked like a college chick) but that would suck so bad if she saw me at school.....

Should I go back there tomorrow hoping to see her there and pay her the tip or just forget about it?

I'd say go back, kindly apologise and give her the tip. If nothing else, she will pay more attention to you when you go there next, especially if the food is good there.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
She's not doing you a favor by serving you food or drinks, it's her job.

You, on the other hand, are doing her a favor by giving her a tip, it's merely a gesture of benevolence.

Why would you feel sorry, as if tipping her were somehow your responsibility?
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
^because it's something nice to do maybe? even if it's her job, she is still a human, and such a gesture is just something that will make her feel good. Why not do it?

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Because you're a busy man and you forgot. No big deal.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
lol of course it isn't really. But I would give her a tip just because it's a nice thing to do. It's not like the earth is going to fall out of the orbit if you forget, but still

“Who are you then?.."
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
The food sounds soo good. You should definitely go back
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
Are you people ****ing retarded?

In America, waiters and waitresses get paid less than minimum wage. You know why? Because of tips. Somehow, tipping got started, and those waitresses were making mad amounts of money (good wage + an extra $20 an hour? Awesome.), so they started getting paid less than minimum wage.

And, if the government can say that they don't need to get paid minimum wage, your tips are there so that they do make minimum wage. You know what happens when people don't get minimum wage for an extended period of time? Lawsuits.

So technically speaking, we are required to tip. At the restaurant I work at, tips don't go straight to the waiters; they go to the people who clean the tables / fill drinks / etc., the people who bring food out, and basically anybody who associates with the customer. So just because your waiter sucks, you could be shafting three other people by not tipping.

Greedy pricks.
give her like $30 tip next time and just say its for the times you havent tipped people
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Whats a IHOP?
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by BassistGal
Whats a IHOP?
International House of Pancakes.

Just tip her extra next time you go.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
this is where i would recite a scence from Resivoir Dogs, but i'm too lazy so...
"i don't tip"

so you made an honest mistake and forgot the tip. what are the odds of you actually scoring with the chick? and if it was a fat chick or a dude would you even think twice about going back? i can't say for sure, but i doubt you would. you my friend, are putting the pussy on a pedastal.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
Yes. Go back and tap that.

Wait....Tip?

Well that works too I suppose. Perhaps both?
Seinfeld
The Gear:
Fender John Mayer Sig. Strat
Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 60
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Tubescreamer
Damn right, I've got the blues.
Just remember to tip her extra next time you go. Unless you want some ooey gooey.

Then go back right now find her give her 30 bucks say it was for not tipping her then get a number and the time she gets off shift.
Went to IHOP this morning (for breakfast), surprisingly she was there, breakfast cost me $6 so I left $3, told the waitor to give $2 to that girl since I forgot
Page 1 of 2