Well i went down the street to get some battery's for my mouse and keyboard , and we have a screen door out the back and a deadlock front door. so as i was leaving i told my sister, as you leave unlock the back door for me (it has to be locked most times coz our cat can open it) and she said she would , so i go down the shop and i come back and go to the front door and knock to see if she still there and she wasnt , so i go around the back expecting the back door to be unlocked... but it isnt , now i cant have a key to this coz its a metal screen door and locks from the inside... so i had to get a screwdriver, hammer a hole in the screen door, put a peice of wire in it and unlock , well it turns out someone saw me and called the police , so just as i was unlocking it with the wire the cops come through the gate , i explained to them what had happened and i got it unlocked and they went

Moral of this story!?

ALWAYS HATE YOUR FUCKING SISTER!!!!
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Kill the person who saw you.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
lol i read
ALWAYS **** YOUR SISTER!!!!
nice one

i went to open mic, got a good reception
borrowed a tele and came hom
noe ummuna go to sleep
I'm trying to learn an entire that the Math teacher decides to have a major unit test on when he's crunched the unit in 5 days total (and I was away for 2 of those >_<, and also have it on the day before March Break. Im not sleeping a minute tonight.
Always happens to me. Except I have no pick locking skills. If I did I could get in because my neighbours are never home.
Quote by cotyt15
**** the police. And your neighbors. While you're at it. **** your sister too.

hahahaha
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Let me tell you about my night so far:
Oh, it's early morning. But, I did realise I haven't got my kit for my PE exam today and made myself some toast.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by cotyt15
fuck the police. And your neighbors. While you're at it. Fuck your sister too.

sigged nig
Well, my evening is ending, but let's see

I got a free ticket to go see The Who, coincidentally. I went and saw an amazing show, from great seats, that I got for free. I then came back to a movie theatre with about 10 of my friends to watch a midnight showing of "300" after that epic movie (I loved it), I chilled at a diner with a few friends, and now I'm back here and going to sleep.
Quote by cotyt15
Pick locking skills? What the **** is that?

What the **** isn't it??
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by gibsonpenguin
Well, my evening is ending, but let's see

I got a free ticket to go see The Who, coincidentally. I went and saw an amazing show, from great seats, that I got for free. I then came back to a movie theatre with about 10 of my friends to watch a midnight showing of "300" after that epic movie (I loved it), I chilled at a diner with a few friends, and now I'm back here and going to sleep.

i would hate you if it wasnt for the mitch sig, funniest guy ever
the only guy to make me piss myslef
i miss him
Hmm well i drove home from the shops, and bummed around. Woo go Friday nights..
Sigs are overrated.
Do you know your neighbours?

Neighbours, pick ya bum with all the flavours....cherry cola and vanilla...
yo.

I BELIEVE
I wrote a paper and just finished yay! Now I just farted and it smells bad
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
I've had dinner, played guitar, eaten doritos, drunk solo, talked to friends on MSN, listened to music, wrote a solo on powertab, and I'm about to watch an episode opf South Park from allsp.com.

That's how interesting my night's been!
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY