Poll: Should ug host lyrics
Poll Options
View poll results: Should ug host lyrics
yes
13 68%
no
6 32%
Voters: 19.
I have thought for a while that it would be good if ug had a lyrics section on the site and i was wondering if anyone else thought it was a good idea i'm gonna try to make a poll but this is my first so it might not work
Raise Your Hand If you Like:

3 inches of blood
Amon Amarth
Coheed and Cambria
Death Cab For Cutie
Every Time I Die
I Killed the Prom Queen
In Flames
Pride Tiger

My cousins band from Vancouver-NWOBCHM- myspace.com/scarstruckmetalband
Wow. Thought of the day.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
that'd open the door for a lot of trouble for UG with the copyright laws an such.
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN
assy response: this is a non-question, there are only 2 choices.

serious response: i'm indifferent.
No, that's what darklyrics is for. A lyrics section would just crowd up everything. We'd probably get a lot more spammers that way too 'cause people on lyric sites are creeps.
Site feedback forum?

And there's plenty of lyric sites out there, I don't think UG needs to join them.
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
I voted Yes, but as BumOffBarney said, it could just be a starting point for alot of stuff that could hold the site back..

most of Tabbers put the lyrics with the tab that they sumbit, that be a nice idea...
...And The Nominees Are
Quote by Embodiment
No, that's what darklyrics is for. A lyrics section would just crowd up everything. We'd probably get a lot more spammers that way too 'cause people on lyric sites are creeps.

darklyrics obviously dont cover every genre.
Nope. And this suggestion has already been brought up many times.

In the right sub-forum too.
Quote by Daedelus
darklyrics obviously dont cover every genre.

I was using it as an example. Clearly there's other sites out there that focus on other style of music but DL is what I usually use.
too many legal problems, also many tabs have lyrics, also its unneeded since lyrics for most bands are usually very easy to find.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I voted yes because it would be easier for me to get lyrics, but its not like its really hard searching them in google xD

So now I wish I could change it to no...