unfortunately uk only but come have a look any questions fire em my way =) thanks
Last edited by Far at Mar 9, 2007,
Damn that looks nice...unfortunately I just got a new guitar, and I'm in the US.
Dude, eBay links aren't allowed. Take it off before you get a warning.
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
the Alexi Laiho signature is actually just a Randy Rhodes signature made by ESP therefor this is just a lookalike of a lookalike... and the ESP RR model was originaly made by Jackson until on tour someone stole there guitars and alexi had to borrow the other guitarists extra RR edition to tour with Sinergy... it got broken and ESP look we will make you guys new guitars and shit now if you come with us. Jackson said they had to wait about a year. yeah sorry for the long story. Im pretty sure thats exactly right.

sorry to bust your bubble. edwards never made a guitar for Alexi and its not an alexi signature its a Randy Rhodes
GUITARS
G&L Legacy w/ 2 seymore duncan pickups
Peavey Tracer (24 fret) with floyde rose tremelo
Dean Evo
Harmony Strat Style
Fender DG7
Yamaha PJ Bass

AMPS
Marshall Half
Ibanez TB100R
Khoner Vox Amp

FX
Banshee Talkbox
PodXT Live
Last edited by thelosersinc at Mar 9, 2007,
Quote by thelosersinc
the Alexi Laiho signature is actually just a Randy Rhodes signature made by ESP therefor this is just a lookalike of a lookalike... and the ESP RR model was originaly made by Jackson until on tour someone stole there guitars and alexi had to borrow the other guitarists extra RR edition to tour with Sinergy... it got broken and ESP look we will make you guys new guitars and shit now if you come with us. Jackson said they had to wait about a year. yeah sorry for the long story. Im pretty sure thats exactly right.

It's almost identical to a Rhoads, except Alexi's is V points are closer to the same size. And I'm pretty sure your story is right, my friend was telling me something like that, didn't they get a drum set stolen or something too?
Last edited by Maggot66 at Mar 9, 2007,
How is this eBay link still up?!
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
i dunno somethin like there storage area Got RAID'd. but the ESP guitar was a copycat of the Jackson RR model because of infringment laws? i think thats right. anyways they had to slightly alter the body so they wouldnt get sued. Yeppers not for Alexis wants.. : P
GUITARS
G&L Legacy w/ 2 seymore duncan pickups
Peavey Tracer (24 fret) with floyde rose tremelo
Dean Evo
Harmony Strat Style
Fender DG7
Yamaha PJ Bass

AMPS
Marshall Half
Ibanez TB100R
Khoner Vox Amp

FX
Banshee Talkbox
PodXT Live
my bad about the ebay link didnt know it was against regulations...erm well the Edwards is pretty much the same specs as Alexis esp just at a cheaper price tag and well its jap and i prefer to the oiled necks of the LTD..well anyway since i cant advertise on ebay if anyones interested in the guitar email me for further info =)
thanks