The band is 'Cash' from NZ,

Up on our Myspace is two recordings of our practice session. Our recording setup isn't the best, and the songs are not 100% yet but they give the general idea.

Any comments would be apprieciated.

Cheers
Rlax is sounding really good so far. haha you DO sound like black sabbath plain nirvana. but no man, this is really good, very impressive. hmm, its bout 2 min in, still waitin for a lead... hmm, interesting. im impressed. crit mine? www.myspace.com/jonpaulstgermain
Man that sounds real good, the qualtiy is not that great, but I dunno if you can do anything about that. It definately has a real cool feel to it though. The only other thing is the drumbeat on Rlax just doesn't sit right with me. It still sounds real cool though. Kinda bare bones but the sound works. Crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=541335
Quote by jimmysaint
Rlax is sounding really good so far. haha you DO sound like black sabbath plain nirvana. but no man, this is really good, very impressive. hmm, its bout 2 min in, still waitin for a lead... hmm, interesting. im impressed. crit mine? www.myspace.com/jonpaulstgermain

Wow thanks for comments. I havn't got any sort of solo for it yet, but I am trying to get something. What did you think of Favellas?

Just listened to The Nameless, really good. The lightsaber cursor you have on the page fits the intro of the song very nicely! Song has a nice flow all the way through
it. Sounds good!

By the way, what guitar do you have? It sounds good!
Quote by bradshults
Man that sounds real good, the qualtiy is not that great, but I dunno if you can do anything about that. It definately has a real cool feel to it though. The only other thing is the drumbeat on Rlax just doesn't sit right with me. It still sounds real cool though. Kinda bare bones but the sound works. Crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=541335

Thanks also for the comment, what exactly about the drumbeat did you think fitted? e.g. the tempo, drums used.

The riff on Sommore sounds good, sounds like Pantera. Your soloing technique is technically good, but perhaps a little more phrasing would make it just that much better.
my main axe is a Gibson SG Standard. but i think i might've used my strat for "Angry Pedestrian"

ok , im listening to Favelles. i like that riff your playing somewhere within the first minute. oh and that solo lick was pretty sweet. yeah man these two songs you've got here are really well written. you've obviously got some songwriting talent. nice guitar work down at the end. a bit sloppy, but good choice of notes none the less.

both of ur songs are good as hell man. i think you shud work on writing a 2nd guitar layer to play in the backround, but thats just what I would do. maybe throw in some lead licks here and there. ear candy. haha.

crit mine? again? haha
www.myspace.com/jonpaulstgermain
i like Rlax alot, if your singing was a little louder, other tahn that great

on your myspace it says sounds like... black sabbath playing nirvana...thats exactly what it sounds like
My Music
Quote by x_themetalfan_x
For a second I thought the title said "I swallowed my dick".

my gear:
fender stratocaster american deluxe SSS(s1)
G-DEC 30W amp
custom carrying case
jasmine by takamine acoustic
silvertone acoustic

AMAZING GUITAR SOLO!!!