Poll: Are you serious about being in a band?
Poll Options
View poll results: Are you serious about being in a band?
Yes
10 77%
No
3 23%
Voters: 13.
In the section of the forums where you post ads for musicians, i noticed hardly any of them get any replies, so i was curious, how many UGers are actually serious about their musical career?
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
I am.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
I just play with my mates for a laugh really. We hire practice studios and just play. It's a past time for us, we don't really expect it to go anywhere
Half the time the people posting the classifieds don't even say where they live, they just give a state or region, so even if you're from that state, it's likely they are too far away.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Last edited by beastiebeatles at Mar 9, 2007,
Quote by denied
the classified section doesnt really make sense, because UG is such an international community. even if you do find someone from your country or state, chances are you live to far away for it to work out. its a lot more effective to just look in your local music scene.

yeah true but what are the odds of finding a drummer like Mikkey Dee a bassist like Cliff Burton and a high range but kick arse vocalist all in newcastle and around the same age as me?

damnit, ill go door to door if i have to!
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by Rocker_69
In the section of the forums where you post ads for musicians, i noticed hardly any of them get any replies, so i was curious, how many UGers are actually serious about their musical career?

Because nobody really views that section knowing that it is very rare for someone to be even living in their city much less near them with the same ambitions and taste in music, besides its a hassle to go through every page just to find someone who might interest you.