HI

After long time waiting and playing on my BCRich Warlock i decide to buy new and beather guitar.I play most of the time Death and Black Metal so i need guitar with best sound quality and to be around 550Eur(around 700$ US ).I like heavy guitar style,like Jackson KVX10 and i am thinking about Jackson KVX10 or some Ibanez guitar. What are your suggestions about Jackson KVX10 and some Ibanez?

Thanks
KVX10 is the lowest line V Jackson makes. You may be able to come across a good RG for that price... I'd look to other brands if I were you.
that jackson isn't particularly great, i'm sure you can get better with the money you've got.

have you considered an ESP-LTD or schecter?
jacksons are terrible, ibanezes are sooooo much better. more versitle, better tone, t hinner necks. just better all around
whats wrong with the KVX10? I have one and its brilliant, could do with a stock pickup replacement (bit muddy) but its not crap by any means
You could try the Jackson DKMG or the Ibanez RGT5EX. The Ibanez is definitly for speed though with the thin neck and flat top.
Jackson USA SL2H Snow White
Peavey JSX 120w head
BVS412 slant cab w/V30's
Furman RR-215 Dual EQ
TC Electronic M300
Quote by InfernalByte
HI

I play most of the time Death and Black Metal so i need guitar with best sound quality and to be around 550Eur(around 700$ US ).

Ibanez S series, Jackson DK2M, Jackson DKMG or DKMGT.
Quote by ShizNick
Ok I think we're all good now. We're on the same page, and I'm back to trying to get with his sister.

^That's how you do it, kids!
Member #3 of the Iron Maiden Are Gods club. PM Revelations to join!

I write, apparently!
Quote by HIM%(^
jacksons are terrible, ibanezes are sooooo much better. more versitle, better tone, t hinner necks. just better all around

BS, it depends on the model.

what's your current rig, Infernal Byte?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i would go with a jackson DKMG or DKMGT or the Ibanez RGT5EX...maybe even a ESP
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Marshall MG100DFX *SOLD* REPLACED WITH PEAVEY CLASSIC 30
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs
try jackson dk2m. beautiful, awesome sound and not for rich =)
Quote by MedicreDemon
I've never heard this "Eruption" song.

Quote by srvman
^^^ but surely putting a flower on your guitar wouldnt be that stupid, or is a floyd rose like a stupid colour or something?
My gear:
Jackson DK2M
Squier Std Stratocaster
Frontman 15R
Digitech RP300A
*Dave MC: My current rig is Bc Rich Warlock and Alesis Wildfire,what i'll change in near future for JCM800,first i want to change the guitar.
* MetalMilitia212: I think that one of the guitarists from DragonForce play on this,but i dont like
* JeffReigns: RR3 beather humbuckers like i see and other parts are same like KVX10 except little bit different body,am i right?

Iam thinking something about Ibanez RG370DX and i am between that Ibanez and i dont know what Jackson,what you say about some Warrior?
Quote by InfernalByte
*Dave MC: My current rig is Bc Rich Warlock and Alesis Wildfire,what i'll change in near future for JCM800,first i want to change the guitar.
* MetalMilitia212: I think that one of the guitarists from DragonForce play on this,but i dont like
* JeffReigns: RR3 beather humbuckers like i see and other parts are same like KVX10 except little bit different body,am i right?

Iam thinking something about Ibanez RG370DX and i am between that Ibanez and i dont know what Jackson,what you say about some Warrior?

The Ibanez RG370DX comes with an Edge III trem which is not very good. It is made of weak metals and will eventually crap out on you. (Will not hold tuning).

Try the Ibanez S470 if you want something from Ibanez that's got a reliable trem.
http://www.thomann.de/gb/ibanez_s470bk.htm

From Jackson, you could try the RR3 which is very nice. SD pickups and the V look, but it's got an LFR. However, it is a direct swap for an OFR so you're sorted there.
http://www.thomann.de/gb/jackson_rr3_randy_rhodes.htm
^ +1

there's no real harm in going for the guitar first, as long as you know that you'll get the amp soon. if not, go for the amp first.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?