thats is awsome...i wish it came out
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
Quote by soulflyV
incase you couldn't tell... this is old

there was another thread about this yesterday i think

Yeah I posted it like three days ago but I'm not jealous. It's funny enough to be posted twice. I'll make a face.
~^^^^^^^^^^~
(o)__;__(o)
Last edited by magicninja_ at Mar 9, 2007,
Editor's note: This may look like a real news story, but it isn't. It is from The Onion, a humor publication that calls itself "America's finest news source." CNN may beg to differ, but we do enjoy a good laugh and hope you will enjoy a weekly selection of their satire.

I just read this article in The Onion yesterday (I live in Wisconsin, so I get paper copies). The bit about McCartney at the end made me laugh out loud in the middle of the bookstore. I got a lot of weird looks.
Death to Ovation haters!
I would say a repost within a couple days isn't a big deal. Some people simply don't have the time to check the forums constantly, and this kind of thing wouldn't necessarily be easy to search for. No big deal.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
You know this brings up an interesting point. Im sure most of us have seen "The Pick of Destiny" they show all those rockstars that have used the pick and there are artist that give their things away. Well Jimmy Page has never given away his guitar or anything, he has lots of Zeppelin footage and other things Zeppelin hidden in his house so what if somewhere in there he has the pick, and that's how the amazing riff was written... yes I know it's fake.
www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals