so i had sex with this chik the other night..she told me my dick is too big and it hurts her...she wasnt a virgin or anything and a few girls have said the same thing...should this be happening?
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
she's lieing to make you feel better for your tiny dick.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
shut up...im here for serious answers not spam
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
Well here's your problem sonny:

1) You're a lying, over-compensating attentionwhore

2) Foreplay!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by xblack_sabbathx
shut up...im here for serious answers not spam

OMG my penis is too big!
^That doesn't sound like spam to you?

Okay, you want a serious answer? Your penis will never change size, so learn to live with it.
Death to Ovation haters!
~Owned
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
I saw a TV programme about big dicks (), and there was a guy on that who had a really big penis and he was saying that it's been a problem for him in relationships because they couldn't have sex normally, it was either uncomfortable/painful or didn't fit.

But there's nothing he can do about it, just get on with it.
« »
She gave you aids.

Thats why she said that.

She's now spreading it to your friends that have also probably screwed her.

The reason why it hurts her is probably cause she's dieing off some other STD.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
She obviously had not been thoroughly buttered up, and if it is more than once this has happened then I suggest you work harder on your foreplay technique. Or if you're too lazy just invest in a good quality water based lubricant.
just find a girl where its like throwing a hotdog into a hallway xD aKa prostitue
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
just sayin man, she's not going to want to have sex if its gonna hurt, so hold a couple inches bsck til she's loosened up
*calls bullshit*
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Well if your telling the truth then no one cares...because in which case you are an attention *****....if your not then your twice the attention *****, and theres no real awnser to this..its just...attention whoring.....

*how are we supposed to be nice to people like this?*
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

*how are we supposed to be nice to people like this?*

In my estamation you all should have just clicked back when you read the thread or moused over and read the preview and not posted at all. Since you said he is an attention ***** you sir are the attention trick. Get it?
Well if this really is a problem then find a fat chick that doesn't care, you can pump and pump and pump some more.
The vagina can stretch to accomodate most penises. I don't mean tear her open or anything, you have to make sure she is fully aroused first so there is less friction (or use lubricant if needed).

Start off slowly and gradually (as she becomes more comfortable/relaxed) [erm] put more in. That should do the trick but don't be afraid to ask her what's hurting and what isn't.
Quote by jimtaka
i'd say your guitar is out of tune, or you are accidentally muting strings that you aren't trying to, or your right hand isn't strumming at the same time that your left hand is fretting, or you could be reading the tab upside down...
I had the same problem with my girlfriend at first cos she's quite small, although 19 so legal. Basically you need to slowly stretch her until you can fit
Liberation Minister of the UK Price War Army. PM Felkara to join

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
You idiot....you set your hair on fire for a dollar.

Did you buy some intelligence afterwards??
This guy wants to be Tommy Lee with all his heart.
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender Telecaster
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Solo Head
Mesa 412 slant cab
Monster Power Pro 2500 Power Conditioner
TC Electronic G-Force
SKG Rack Case
Yamaha acoustic
you got owned... by GOD
If you have something clever to say, don't bother, most people won't get it.

ZOMFG TEH SP33[) I-I4><!!1!

No... Herman Li's just really good...

"Yes I do like marmalade in my eggs! Thank you for asking!"

Quote by Chubbes_Hammet
How do you sig people?

Quote by Burpin'Worm
I saw a TV programme about big dicks (), and there was a guy on that who had a really big penis and he was saying that it's been a problem for him in relationships because they couldn't have sex normally, it was either uncomfortable/painful or didn't fit.

But there's nothing he can do about it, just get on with it.

Pfft, there was ONE solution.

ANAL

ANAL

ANAL

ANAL

ANAL

With a man or a woman, your choice little guy
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club