I've been looking for a band to play with for about a year now. It's rather frusterating because I don't even have any buddies that I can jam with.

Do you guys have any tips on what I should do?

I live a little bit past pensacola,FL.
got a local guitar/music shop? they often hav an ad board for band members wanted, check out wanted ads in music press.

check out local venues, see if they got an ad board.
Join a networking site like Orkut, facebook, friendster o something n look there. Even if u dont find any one of ur chpice they help out find the right person.
Quote by hendo123456789
invincibleneo - you are one of the only people in this thread that talk sense.
Umm see u know these things are country specific.

Orkut is very very popular here in India, Brazil. It the second biggest internet community after Myspace. Check there if you can find people in your area.

Myspace would be a good place to look as well, make your page and network with people. I havn't tried myspace, but obviously it very good.

I've heard Friendster is very good in America, try that if ur from there. Alternatively there is Hi5, facebook, facebox.

You'll have to probably go thru all these but thats the way you'll find the perfect members.
Quote by hendo123456789
invincibleneo - you are one of the only people in this thread that talk sense.
me too. i practice my freakin' ass off and won the talent show, wrote some songs with one on our local radio, and i can't freaking join a band