I have my old guitar, with only three strings on it erady to play get out of my yard, problem is, i have no tuner and need to tune them all to E, any ways i can do that without a tuner?
I would suggest tuning by ear, but obviously if you haven't thought of that, you probably can't do it too well. You could tune to another instrument with an E on it.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Yeah i'm fine with tuning to standard, drop D, D and all that but its tuning them all the same, i've managed to tune the first two, i'm about to do the last one.
Just remember you can do different octaves as well. You don't necessarily have to go to the same note exactly. That way, you can go to the closest E note and have less worry about snapping a string.

Soundgarden has a song like this where the top three strings are all B's.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Cool thanks, the first two are in tune its just this higher one is a bitch, i cant seem to get it right, i'm going to play the song and tune ut up by getting it to sound right.
Quote by Archeo
^^

and don't forget the Human Capo...
It's that important!

what i do when i play this song is reach over and capo with my right hand and just play legato with my left. saves the trouble of actually getting someone to stand there with u and itll sound pretty good if you practise it enough.
true you could do it like that, but wouldn't a human capo just look so much better?

I mean, Get Out of My Yard is such an exhibitionist piece it seems stupid to not make it as flashy as possible.