Poll: Favorite colored Converse?
Poll Options
View poll results: Favorite colored Converse?
Black/White
65 38%
Plain black
26 15%
Navy
12 7%
Camo
13 8%
White
12 7%
Black with Flames
16 9%
Red
15 9%
Blue/Red
13 8%
Other
26 15%
Don't wear em.
81 47%
Voters: 172.
Page 1 of 2
LOL. Converse sucks. I prefer actual shoes like Doc Martens.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

None of them. They're all ugly and uncomfortable.
#21 OF THE NON-CONFORMIST CLUB
Converse give you an interesting look, but they hurt your feet like hell after awhile. I'm typically not one for self-induced punishment (well, physically anyways), so I've never worn them too long. I always liked the classic black though.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Quote by Revalk
Converse give you an interesting look, but they hurt your feet like hell after awhile. I'm typically not one for self-induced punishment (well, physically anyways), so I've never worn them too long. I always liked the classic black though.

True, but Converse have never hurt my feet.
Quote by Revalk
Converse give you an interesting look,

How??? By looking like just about everyone else?? very intersting
Boots > Converse

But I guess the plain black ones look the best...not made for people with big feet...you will look like a clown
Quote by deanodon
break into his house, wait till he falls asleep, teabag him, take picture, post on UG, get banned
Quote by Random88

Or maybe

wait for it

people in his area don't wear Converse much!
converse wreck your feet. Because the soles are flat, it means that the bridge in your feet collapses, and you end up with flat feet. then you have to wear special shoes to sort it out.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by glm

people in his area don't wear Converse much!

People wear Converse everywhere, it's a proven fact.

Anyway, my point was that following one of the biggest trends out there hardly gives you an 'interesting' look. By all means wear them if you like them, but it's not exactly very interesting
i had a pair of black with white pinstripes, those were the best. but i cant find them anywhere anymore, not even on the converse website. im thinking of ordering a hard to find pair off the website cause i like being unique with my shoes. but whatever you do, do NOT get jack parcells. unless you are a girl. then its fine. oh and definately go with high-tops
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM strat with dimarzio pups
JCM800
Egnater Rebel 30
Takamine Acoustic
tons of pedals
Quote by rabidguitarist
converse wreck your feet. Because the soles are flat, it means that the bridge in your feet collapses, and you end up with flat feet. then you have to wear special shoes to sort it out.

How the hell is that any different than just bare feet? Not wearing shoes doesn't wreck your feet.
Quote by Random88
People wear Converse everywhere, it's a proven fact.

Anyway, my point was that following one of the biggest trends out there hardly gives you an 'interesting' look. By all means wear them if you like them, but it's not exactly very interesting

Then that must explain why so few people wear Converse where I live.
Quote by Random88
I wasn't commenting on whether they were original or not. They're just an odd design for a shoe, and have a interesting look as a result. I'd agree that they are pretty much (with some exceptions) everywhere now, and not unique or original.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

Quote by mr_hankey
How the hell is that any different than just bare feet? Not wearing shoes doesn't wreck your feet.

do you walk around all day with no shoes on?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I would have to say not wearing shoes would hurt like a bitch. I've done it (and actually gone places and such) for a half a day once, and my feet were so red I could barely walk for the rest of the day.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

Quote by glm
Then that must explain why so few people wear Converse where I live.

Don't understand sarcasm no?
Quote by Shea Donoghue
I don't wear shoes.

Seriously.

Considering you had a mullet as a baby, I believe you.

RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Random88
Don't understand sarcasm no?
I must admit, that line wasn't really that out there for UG, particularly for the pit. I didn't think you were sarcastic until I re-read with that in mind. A lot of people make statements like that around here.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

Quote by rabidguitarist
do you walk around all day with no shoes on?

No, what's your point?

I'm pretty sure evolution has made sure that our feet don't self-destruct with normal use (not wearing shoes).
Quote by mr_hankey
No, what's your point?

I'm pretty sure evolution has made sure that our feet don't self-destruct with normal use (not wearing shoes).

flat feet are survivable, just not desirable.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
I quite like converse, but I prefer macbeth shoes. I voted black/white and Blue and red.
Quote by Zoso136
Chelsea Boots > All other footwear.

What are those?
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
Combat boots for the win.

hell yes
Quote by deanodon
break into his house, wait till he falls asleep, teabag him, take picture, post on UG, get banned
Page 1 of 2