Today in Music Appreciation, we were suppose to bring in a music video for a love song, and I chose to bring in Dropkick Murphys Walk Away song, since that was one of the only dvds of good bands I had. Pretty much all the black people and rednecks sat there and talked bad about it, and how shitty it was and that it lacked any qualities at all. Then I put in Aquabats Lovers Of Loving Love live performance, and they all went ape shit and couldn't stop with there lame remarks about how gay there costumes were and that the music sounded like something that 'fags' listen to.

I hate people. It's ok for them to not like it, but why do they have to flat out say obnoxious things about it. Punk isn't as bad, but once I let someone hear ska for the first time, they get the urge to claim me to be homosexual and that I obviously enjoy manly love.

Close minded, white ass, biggot trash.
Punk and Ska are both pretty much for fags missing their left testicle...

edit: I may look like a billboard for white trash but the kid rock avatar is a joke.
I cannot think of one damn thing to put here.
Last edited by trouble37 at Mar 9, 2007,
You should've brought in a copy of 2112. If they can't appreciate that, kill em.
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

Quote by Chaise Boogie
Today in Music Appreciation, we were suppose to bring in a music video for a love song, and I chose to bring in Dropkick Murphys Walk Away song, since that was one of the only dvds of good bands I had. Pretty much all the black people and rednecks sat there and talked bad about it, and how shitty it was and that it lacked any qualities at all. Then I put in Aquabats Lovers Of Loving Love live performance, and they all went ape shit and couldn't stop with there lame remarks about how gay there costumes were and that the music sounded like something that 'fags' listen to.

I hate people. It's ok for them to not like it, but why do they have to flat out say obnoxious things about it. Punk isn't as bad, but once I let someone hear ska for the first time, they get the urge to claim me to be homosexual and that I obviously enjoy manly love.

say WHAT?!?!?
Stop trying to get the punk forum to agree with you. It's not going to vindicate you or change the way your school is. I'm here to talk about punk rock, not listen to someone whine about how punk doesn't appeal to the majority of their school. Guess what? It doesn't appeal to the majority of mine either! In fact, pretty much everything I listen to is not widely appreciated. I was called a faggot on Wednesday for the Judas Priest patch I wear on the back of my jacket. But whining about it on here won't help anything.
no
yeah mankind is full of pricks, and if people in a "Music Appreciation" class arn't going to try and appreciate other types of music then, they are in the wrong class.

When people are younger they tend to bash anything, and if people are immature they are immature, nothing to do about it. Just keep your chin up, and keep on playing/listening to the kind of music you like!
Quote by Chaise Boogie
Albeit I agree that despite musical differences people shouldn't trash a person for liking other music, this is somewhat racist. Please refrain from using this on the forums, and in general.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Do you really want kids at your school to like punk?

Do we really need more punk songs about fried chicken and watermelon?
Quote by Prince
no one cares
Obviously people do, or there wouldn't be a banning system, there wouldn't be official stickies asking people to act properly, and there wouldn't a mods.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

Quote by Revalk
Obviously people do, or there wouldn't be a banning system, there wouldn't be official stickies asking people to act properly, and there wouldn't a mods.

was i refering to what you said?
Quote by Prince
was i refering to what you said?
I thought so, as it was directly after my post, but apparently not. My bad.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B