There are so many bands that sucks.Most of them tell that they are trash or heavy metal band but they are not.Few days ago blabbermouth.net wrote 25 infuential heavy metal albums of all time.First place took Metalica with album Master of puppets.But on the list also were bends like Black Sabbath,AC-DC,Mastadon.This sucks,men.They are not heavy metal bands.I did not say that they are bad but they are rock-hard rock or just metal bands not heavy metal bands.True metal(trash) bands are Anthrax,Metallica(old Metallica),Trivium.Slayer,maybe Iron Maden,Pantera,Megadeth and few more.The new band also good is Bullet for my valentine.Why is this happening?If continues in that way Shakira and Justin Timberlake(mr.shit) will became the part of metal history.
1983. rules.Thash metal rules.
Pozdrav svim hrvatima živio nam metal za svagda.Croatia and Istria bless you all
Last edited by Metalek at Mar 9, 2007,
umm....

i don't know if i should report or not.
I was here for a while.

Then I was gone.

Now I'm back cause Obama.
^I'll give you the honors
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by Metalek
There are so many bands that sucks.

Metal bands I assume, since we're in that forum? If so, then which ones...?
I've found Jesus
Quote by Metalek
There are so many bands that sucks.Most of them tell that they are trash or heavy metal band but they are not.Few days ago blabbermouth.net wrote 25 infuential heavy metal albums of all time.First place took Metalica with album Master of puppets.But on the list also were bends like Black Sabbath,AC-DC,Mastadon.This sucks,men.They are not heavy metal bands.I did not say that they are bad but they are rock-hard rock or just metal bands not heavy metal bands.True metal(trash) bands are Anthrax,Metallica(old Metallica),Trivium.Slayer,maybe Iron Maden,Pantera,Megadeth and few more.The new band also good is Bullet for my valentine.Why is this happening?If continues in that way Shakira and Justin Timberlake(mr.shit) will became the part of metal history.
1983. rules.Thash metal rules.
Pozdrav svim hrvatima živio nam metal za svagda.Croatia and Istria bless you all

If your going to write in English at least make an attempt to write something intelligable.