Hey
This might be a really silly question, but is it possible to turn a pedal that lowers the octave into one that makes it higher? If so, how?
Thanks
Quote by duncang
They're just like EEEEEEeeo. EEEeeo. EEEEEEEEo. oo. o.

I like commas
Do you have the Digitech Whammy?

They have an octave up/octave down switch on it. What pedal do you have? Or are you just asking in general?
Quote by Guitarjunkie18
They have an octave up/octave down switch on it. What pedal do you have? Or are you just asking in general?

Its this really cheapo Arion Octave.
Quote by duncang
They're just like EEEEEEeeo. EEEeeo. EEEEEEEEo. oo. o.

I like commas
if its digital, then no. if its analogue, you probably will be able to, but it sounds like a tricky situation, and you gotta wait til someone more knowlesdgeable posts. I'm slightly more helpful than Guitarjunkie18, mwhahahahaa
The Arion octave is a cheap copy of the Boss OC2. They both work by compressing the input, then passing it through two lots of dual flipflop buffers, which divide the frequency by two. The outputs of these are put through multiple rc filters to smooth the edges of the signal, then mixed together with the original at a buffer and sent out. In short, there's not much you can do, other than stripping it of components and starting from scratch. I always find it easier to just play an octave up, but I guess people are just lazy and want gadgets to do it for them.
I'm slightly more helpful than Guitarjunkie18 and mangaka82, mwhahahahaa
Dave