Sold! Please delete, thanks!
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

| |
Last edited by MrSandMan at Mar 16, 2007,
Black MIM strat guys... Upgraded to dual EMG select humbuckers.

Make offer.

And we need a bass cab.

"
-Maynard

| |
Last edited by MrSandMan at Mar 13, 2007,
sell or trade.. it's my bass players strat and he needs a 15" cabinet.. or money towards a cab.

EDIT: The Fender is a 1992
"
-Maynard

| |
How much is he looking for for the Strat? how is it apperance wise? any major dents/scratches/nicks etc? also, how do the cleans sound with the EMG's? i'm not very familiar with them, other than the fact that there Active. Also, is the neck straight, how's the intonation?
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
The strat plays awesome... I'm not a strat fan but this one is amazing. The EMGs are clear pups.. they dont distort if that's what you mean. The neck is straight and like I said, has very good action... as good as my Ibanez S520QM.

It does have road wear and scratches dings... it's a 1992. But nothing that affects playability.

As far as price.. I dunno really. I just checked ebay and they seem to sell consistently for around $300-$400 but he doesnt expect that much out of it.

He purchased it new in 1991, it's his baby... but unfortunate for him, he blew his Cab and needs to sell something for the band.
"
-Maynard

| |
He said he could do that. thx.

Are you in the states? shipping should only be $20. Send Payment to help2sale4u@yahoo.com
"
-Maynard

| |
Quote by nc rhythm
ill give him about $250 for it deal?

Still want it? I have other offers...
"
-Maynard

| |
Quote by nc rhythm
nevermind found something else and it is mexican (crappy)

Think the thread title said "MIM" which means "Made in Mexico" (just in case you didn't know... or anyone else out there who doesn't know) MIM = Made in Mexico.

...And Mexican strats aren't crappy.

K, folks still up for grabs.. Seems I'm getting alot of talkers and time wasters but no takers.

Money talks BullSh*t walks.
"
-Maynard

| |
yeah dude, theres nothing crappy about a MIM, they play just as nice, they just need a good set up and maybe some new pickups.

and sorry dude, i cant afford the strat right now about if this is still for sale in a few weeks i might be able to get it.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
I really don't know what they're worth around here. I see them sell used for about $300+ on ebay... but I know we won't get that here.

I know he had accepted and offer earlier, but the sale fell through.

So I let me ask you this, what is a fair price where the seller isn't getting rich and the buyer isn't robbing it...?
"
-Maynard

| |
I dont know if that was a question aimed to everybody or just the guy who asked the question, but

your right about someone not wanting to pay 300 on here, however i have seen a large amount of ones go for as little as 220 on Craigslist, i would browse around there and find which price would be most appropriate.

but i dont know how much the EMG's would bump the price up, how much do they retail?
EMG Select retail at 23.00 each.

+ the mod work to fit the Humbuckers in....

How about 225 + shipping.. fair? The guitar plays very nicely.
"
-Maynard

| |
Tremolo Bridge:

"
-Maynard

| |
Last edited by MrSandMan at Mar 15, 2007,
Last bump: We're desperate to sell this guitar to buy a bass cab. We cannot practice until our Bassist gets a cab.

It's listed on ebay and still accepting offers here, thanks!
"
-Maynard

| |
Sold! Please Delete! Thanks
"
-Maynard

| |