I am looking to add some tuning keys to my ESP KH-II, but I don't want them to be visible to the audience. I am having the headstock custom painted and the keys are not working with the paint job, so I would like to take them out of the picture. Anybody know of a brand that makes keys that extend behing the headstock instead of down?
A. They exist, I don't know which brand though. Maybe Gibson makes them, since they use them on thunderbirds/firebirds sometimes.

B. Why not just color the keys?
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
You have a Floyd Rose on your guitar. Putting the tuners on the other end of the scale length will be very difficult.

A speedloader would be your best bet. Like on this guitar.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
dude, one thread only, you have 2 more with answers. . . .
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Quote by Will_Minus
You have a Floyd Rose on your guitar. Putting the tuners on the other end of the scale length will be very difficult.

A speedloader would be your best bet. Like on this guitar.

That's one ugly guitar man.
Yeah, it is kinda "look at me".
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:

Well, are you reporting him? If you aren't gonna report him yourself, then stop your belly aching.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:

Quote by Will_Minus
Well, are you reporting him? If you aren't gonna report him yourself, then stop your belly aching.

Yeah I did. One of the three copies of this thread got closed.
sorry about that. I will post in one spot from now on. I just thought all 3 were about guitars and maybe I would get more replies. Didn't mean to offend anyone. I ordered the steinberger system.

Thanks
What if you turned the tuners upside down. You could still see the pegs but the tuning keys would be hidden by the headstock. But then theres the problem of weather they have enough room to turn...
Quote by livrockdie
What if you turned the tuners upside down. You could still see the pegs but the tuning keys would be hidden by the headstock. But then theres the problem of weather they have enough room to turn...

they won't.

i'm pretty sure the steinberger ones or a speedloader FR are the only ways to go.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!