Page 1 of 2
Another resonably simple comp, but this will make you write slightly out of style, which I like. Not enough variation is apparent in S+L. So this should be the first of a few I'll do.

You choose a famous character, from either Literature or Screen. And write a monologue as that character, its a pretty open comp, so theres nothing to really strain you. 9 spaces.

- THW
- Jammy
- bassbeat
- retribution
- daemonika
- alk
- furtherfan
- truly ninja
- S_v

Due date 20th March
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
Last edited by The Hurt Within at Mar 20, 2007,
Anyone. I dont really want a celebrity monologue though, cause I couldn't give two hoots about them. I guess famous people in the line of Martin Luther...etc
IS hte famous person going ot be known ot the reader or not?
Can you see in the dark? Can you see the look on your face?
haha yeah you just try Carmel would unstitch you and tear out your cuddlywuddly stuffing. Then I'd piss on them.
Whoa, just found out about this just now.... obviously I won't be able to make it. (It's the 19th here)
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
^ I thought this was from a famous person, fictional/fact but based on someone. Or that's what I assume from the first page.
Right since I have 3 pieces so far, I'm gonna delay this until friday, in the hope of at least having two polls. No objections...wait I dont care.

Due date 23rd
darn.

too late

:-(
Originally posted by Knife2aGunFight
We're all different, we have different tastes. People hate people that are different, these people are racist. Racist against the scene. Scensist.....Sceneracist,........ Rascenesist.
that's bs, just post the pieces and dock points from whoever, it's their fault they missed a deadline.
www.facebook.com/longlostcomic
Okay so this isn't dead, I had too much going on before to set it up. Redecorating my house, relocating to Israel for 3 months, my 'incident', and other shit. So anyway polls will go up this week sometime.
hahah the word doc with all the pieces in it is on my home computer. I'm waiting for my housemate back home to send it via email.
Page 1 of 2