right now i have a traynor guitar mate 15 but i was wondering what amp i should get down the road. I play classic rock and i dont want to spend alot on a amp. any suggestions would be great.
how much can you spend?
a budget in the first post is really helpful

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
i would guess Epi Valve junior as they're not much- how much do you have?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Considering the fact that you play classic rock your obvious choice should be a Marshall JCM200 DSL100. Just play one or look at the players of it and the JCM800/Plexi and you'll know why.

But like they said, depends on your budget.
hopefully by the time Im ready to upgrade ill have a job so maybe somthing like $100-$500.
Im also wondering about the TYPE of amp i should get, like a tube amp etc.
Last edited by MOOSE_CCR99 at Mar 9, 2007,
hmm, how much do Epi Valve Juniors go for in the states? because that seems to be your amp
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Yngwi3
hmm, how much do Epi Valve Juniors go for in the states?

Canada's not a state.... yet. Just give Dubya a little more time.

For the thread-starter, depends on how seriously you plan on taking your guitar. If you're into it, think you're pretty good and want to get better. Want to play in a band, maybe do a little gigging... You should go for something all tube next time out, something in the 15W range like a Fender Blues Jr. Great little classic rock amp.

If you just want to dick around in your bedroom with a cheap amp, there's equipment out there for that, too.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.