I haven't heard any of his solo stuff, but I heard it was good.
Discuss.
lol. my limewire just went from bone thugs "notorius thugs" to bruce dickinsons "tears of the dragon". good stuff man. that solo kicks so much ass!
I downloaded his discography, thinking that cause i love Maiden i'd like it, but couldn't personally get into it- although The Ghost of Cain is awsome.
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
Quote by Yeah Dude
Chemical Wedding and Tyranny of Souls are awesome

I wholeheartedly agree. I love his solo stuff, Roy Z is pretty underrated in writing good arrangements. Skunkworks is a bit strange, not good or bad. His last three albums have been awesome. I can't wait for new material (though it'll probably be in the distant future).
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
Really really really great stuff. Chemical Wedding is one of my favorite songs ever. I love his take on William Blake's Jerusalem as well.
I should really like to see him live at some point, does he do tours for his solo stuff or not?
La mayyitan ma qadirun yatabaqqa sarmadi
Fa idha yaji' al-shudhdhadh fa-l-maut qad yantahi

Raptoral judgement upon all our sins
This placid island of ignorance
Last edited by chylde_of_fire at Mar 9, 2007,
Its Dickinson... I only like 2 songs though.. I never could get into Maiden or Dickinson.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
He hardly tours. I don't think he toured 'Tyranny...' at all. And Jerusalem is fantastic. 'Tis a shame though. I have the DVD thing and the chemical wedding tour footage is ripped directly from some TV broadcast. It's awful.
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
Last edited by monkey of doom at Mar 9, 2007,