Hey boys and girls,
I'm about to embark upon the journey that is my music coursework and basically we have to study three songs of the same style.
Problem A: What genre to do.
Problem B: What three songs should I pick.

Problem A: The two types i was thinking about are metal and neo-classical metal stuff. Problem B doesnt really occur if i pick to do metal so your thoughts on this.

Problem B: If i choose neo-classical what three songs should i study? I was thinkin Air to Air by Theodore Ziras mainly because you need to perform a piece an its fairly straightforward. Besides this though any other neo-classical songs you can recommend would rule.

Thanks in advance, Jack

Hey was also thinking maybe an ozielzinho piece. Anyone heard of him? Hes really good check him out sometime.
Ibanez S520
Yamaha Pacifica 112 with JB.Jr Neck pickup
Ibanez Custom Blazer
Peavey Bandit 112, Marshall Valvestate 20
Marshall Jackhammer, Zoom 505 effects, Boss ME-50
Boss Pw 10 V Wah
Dunlop 1.5mm Picks, D'addario standard Strings
Last edited by Diateo at Mar 9, 2007,
No. Do grindcore to be an asshole and get a rise out of people.

Then use songs by Agoraphobic Nosebleed, See You Next Tuesday, and Robinson, it would be amazing.
Quote by i am the robots
No. Do grindcore to be an asshole and get a rise out of people.

Then use songs by Agoraphobic Nosebleed, See You Next Tuesday, and Robinson, it would be amazing.

I have to agree , just to piss poeple off
You'd be pissing off the metalheads most, with that poser grindcore.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I guess See You Next Tuesday could be called poser, but they're still good, as for Agoraphobic Nosebleed and Robinson, rofl, notrly.
Nah, not Agoraphobic Rosebleed. But with a name like Robinson, they probably are part of this new wave of grind.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
They're the only non-white belt band on Debello, they're honestly "real" grind.

I can understand hating the whole white belt style (hell I do too, except for the ones I made that thread about), but hating on See You Next Tuesday is unacceptable :p.

http://www.myspace.com/robinson

listen
Quote by raise_the_dead
Nah, not Agoraphobic Rosebleed.

Damn that sounds emo
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
They're alright, but they still sound core-ish too me. But they're not bad.

And wtf is white belt grind?
Meh, Robinson's one of the best new grind bands ever, even though their vocals take a lot of getting used to.

White belt grind is the term for the Debello bands and the stuff like that, the Converge worshipping grind. The name comes from the whole "scene" trend, and how the kids who are into that type of grind signify it by wearing white belts.
XD Rite piss people off I mite have to do!!!
Ibanez S520
Yamaha Pacifica 112 with JB.Jr Neck pickup
Ibanez Custom Blazer
Peavey Bandit 112, Marshall Valvestate 20
Marshall Jackhammer, Zoom 505 effects, Boss ME-50
Boss Pw 10 V Wah
Dunlop 1.5mm Picks, D'addario standard Strings
Dude, search for the band Ultimate Warriors on Soulseek, they were local, but you can find their stuff on there... that's like the perfect grind/powerviolence blend to get people to go "wtf?"
Quote by i am the robots
Meh, Robinson's one of the best new grind bands ever, even though their vocals take a lot of getting used to.

White belt grind is the term for the Debello bands and the stuff like that, the Converge worshipping grind. The name comes from the whole "scene" trend, and how the kids who are into that type of grind signify it by wearing white belts.

White belts

That must be quite a snazzy look
Meh, I rock the white belt, moreso because I like the way it looks. I got asked if I liked grind by some scene girl at work (I stock candy at a grocery store), and I was just like, yeah, why do you ask? and she was like, "well you have a white belt."

Then I looked it up, .

SYNT's old singer rocked the white belt .
Gah, I hate the scenester look. But anyways...

lol.