Whole band in it, just don't mind the vocals , please? And the dancing men.

Crit the solos and the overall tightness of the band etc etc. We'd really like to improve so we'll happily take constructive criticism. I'd appreciate you guys being polite. Thank you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2znHoZHPzo
BLACK OVERLORD OF THE ORDER OF THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY NI! pm SGstriker to join!

Quote by Bennetts_strat
^Dude, he's an 02'er.... He could put you in dog collars and make you his bitch if he wanted.

YOU stop phailing.
Last edited by Kai-7 at Mar 9, 2007,
the guitar is cool, the drums need a little improvement, and for the sake of not wanting to be murdered by all maiden fans never play that song live with that guy singing.
Quote by Rush Fan 06
the guitar is cool, the drums need a little improvement, and for the sake of not wanting to be murdered by all maiden fans never play that song live with that guy singing.

Hah, being a big maiden fan I second that guy. Other than that, it just seems like you all need to just practice it. I thought the guitars were kindof sloppy and not balanced well. It wasn't the worst Trooper I've heard, but all the youtube versions dissapoint me.
For having your own mix tables, you sure don't have the song down very well. The guitarists were sitting down robots and there was really nothing visual going for it. It was a bit sloppy soundwise, maybe you should partake in practicing. That and invest into some decent mics.
Quote by Timothy Leary
They've outlawed the number one vegetable on the planet.

Start a fire for a man and keep him warm for a day, start that same man on fire and he will be warm for life.
You kept it together well for the whole songs, the trilling harmony riff was slighly messy but it sounded ok.

Neither of the solos worked for me at all, noo emotion or feeling, and ptretty messy, it just sounded like a load of notes rather then licks strung together.

Drumming was ok but could be better, and the less said about the vocals the better.

Overall not bad, but not great either.

Would you mind critting mine? the pop rock one in my sig
Quote by Americanhoser
For having your own mix tables, you sure don't have the song down very well. The guitarists were sitting down robots and there was really nothing visual going for it. It was a bit sloppy soundwise, maybe you should partake in practicing. That and invest into some decent mics.

We didnt go through the mixing table bro(besides, its not ours) . The Vocals mic was the only one through it. It was recorded using a Kodak camera, 3.2 megapixels. The mics were all Shure. This was recorded after 2 hours of playing our own songs = we were tired ( you try standing up with an LP for four hours straight, no fun). The reason I posted this was because it was an easy song to critic.

I agree we're sloppy .We're still working on it.
BLACK OVERLORD OF THE ORDER OF THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY NI! pm SGstriker to join!

Quote by Bennetts_strat
^Dude, he's an 02'er.... He could put you in dog collars and make you his bitch if he wanted.

YOU stop phailing.
Last edited by Kai-7 at Mar 9, 2007,