Page 1 of 2
for a long time i didnt have hot damn or any other etid albums, only gutter phenom.
once i got hot damn i realized what i wasmissing out on
i like their old stuff a whole lot more
does anyone else agree?
peel money rolls 'til our thumbs get tha papercuts

only member of the dragonforce is homosexual club
Hot Damn is their only album I really ever listen to.

Romeo A-Go-Go and Ebolarama are their only truly standout songs imo.
I have Last Night In Town (i believe that's what its called)
and Gutter Phenomenon
but I think I like the newer stuff a little better
just because they have developed a better style of music now
before, it sounded too much like a ton of other bands out there

regardless, all of it is amazing music
I have all 3
Last Night was kinda a mindf**k when I first heard it, battled to sit through the whole album, haha.
um, outta the three, Hot Damn is probably my favourite.

Godspeed us to Sea. Sweet.

oh if you find their ep "The Emperors Burial" (I think?) give it a listen, its rather strange.
^I think you're talking about "The Burial Plot Bidding War." It's an alright listen, but Last Night In Town and Hot Damn and even Gutter are much better.
i like how they re-did I Used to Love Her, originally by Guns'n'Roses

and hey zer0monkey, The Twelfth Labour is kinda good. what is it, ur band or sumthin?
i plays the geetar, drums, and anything else you hand me
:stickpoke:
Quote by jefflucas
^I think you're talking about "The Burial Plot Bidding War." It's an alright listen, but Last Night In Town and Hot Damn and even Gutter are much better.

Yeah thats it!
I think one of the songs has something to do with Emperor's clothes or something?
I just thought the music direction shift from EP (Ok music) to Last Night (absolutely insane music) was pretty strange but granted ,I've caught like two 30 sec clips of songs off the EP so my opinion might be a lil warped.
Qft
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
what do you think the new albums is gonna sound like? (i dont know if they have new music up or not)
peel money rolls 'til our thumbs get tha papercuts

only member of the dragonforce is homosexual club
have all 3 and got them signed (friend hooked me up with a backstage pass son!) hot Damn! is my favorite, i think floater or bored stiff are their best songs "i'm a C U N T!!!"
I don't like as i lay dying
Quote by stratstrummer40
Hot Damn! is one of the best hardcore albums, period.

Without a doubt their landmark album. It sort of bridged their old and new styles together in a way.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Quote by stratstrummer40
Hot Damn! is one of the best hardcore albums, period.

First ETID album I got, still my favourite.
never really been properly into etid. all of the albums are alright, i can listne to them. but they dont grab me.
i havent got hot damn but i have last night, gutter pheno... and the big dirty and i love them all.
ETID is so original and different they stand out and thts y i love em.
And on the 7th day God created METAL!
Hot Damn is amazing. Definitely their best album. Gutter Phenomenon is great too. The new one's good, it just doesnt grab me like the other two. Ive seen this band 4 times and they're just as amazing every time.
I never really listened to this band very much...I listened to Ebolarama and the vocals kind of weirded me out. But a lot of other people seem to like them...
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
hot damns a great album
i prefer it actually
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
haha i just remembered i still have a carrot in my freezer that Jordan gave me at the ETID show i went to LOL!!!
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Tonight is a shipwreck.
Navigating through disorder.
Now every electric star hums like a telecaster.
How punk rock is that?
You're so oblivious.
Baby, you're my oblivion

keith buckleys lyrics own. last night in town is a great album
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull
Wake this thread up this band is so much better then the Trivium BFMV Attack Attack crap usually on the top page.

Hot Damn was one of the best metalcore albums ever there EP owned. And what does everyone think of The New Junk Aesthetic. IMO one of the best if not the best metalcore album of the year.
AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.

Quote by RU Experienced?
It's comical because you are clearly an average to below-average bear.
I'd say the new album is about even with gutter phenomenon, not bad, but its still not Hot Damn. HD will always be one of my alltime favorite albums, especially since it's probably the album that got me into the hardcore music to begin with. It was either them or Leavenworth. I thought the big dirty sucked
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
Last edited by handbanana at Oct 30, 2009,
Quote by handbanana
I'd say the new album is about even with gutter phenomenon, not bad, but its still not Hot Damn. HD will always be one of my alltime favorite albums, especially since it's probably the album that got me into the hardcore music to begin with. It was either them or Leavenworth. I thought the big dirty sucked

I wouldn't say it sucked its good IMO but it was no where near the other albums.
AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.

Quote by RU Experienced?
i think it had 1, maybe 2 songs that i would even call decent, i'd say thats a pretty shitty album, especially from a band that used to make a lot better music. keiths voice will never sound like it did hot damn and before
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
Quote by handbanana
i think it had 1, maybe 2 songs that i would even call decent, i'd say thats a pretty shitty album, especially from a band that used to make a lot better music. keiths voice will never sound like it did hot damn and before

Keiths voice sounded fine on the new album I saw them live with parkway in September and they rocked and Keith sounded fine.

Quote by RU Experienced?
his voice is not the same now, even keith has publicly admitted that his voice will never be the same again
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
Quote by handbanana
his voice is not the same now, even keith has publicly admitted that his voice will never be the same again

You can tell his technique sucks like he forces it that's how you hurt your voice, you can really hear what I'm talking about if you hear him live.

Quote by RU Experienced?
Hot Damn! = one of my favorite albums ever.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Page 1 of 2