So I'm not supposed to be playing guitar this week, and my mom was napping. So I went down to my piano, started messing around, and really started liking it again. I had dropped it when I was like 10 before, cause I was just terrible and played crap music. But within two minutes of messing around I was making about as good music as I had before (at my peak - decent ambient sounding music). I was just curious if anyone else has found this kind of thing with some instruments or anything?
Logos and websites for low prices - pm me

Quote by SideshowRaven24
wow dude way to think innovative. nice plan.
Quote by icon_player_5
that would be awesome if you saw it all the way through, good imagination

Fender Telecaster
60s Epi-Acoustic
Fender Pro-Junior
Boss BD-2
I have an old plastic recorder which I played in 3rd grade...it still works and sounds as bad as it always did. I'm not too entusiastic about it...it's actually louder than my guitar.
i love ambient piano pieces.

i've considered making a few hour long pieces for friends but never got around to it/a piano.

but i find that if i play another instrument i come back to the guitar and bass with a better understanding of music.

meaning: dont touch your guitar for about a month, play only piano, then see how differently you approach guitar.
a friend of mine did the same with bass
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
I heart the piano. I just learned Scott Joplin's Maple Leaf Rag about a week ago.