My Biology teacher recently mentioned buttworms in the middle of a discussion. He didn't go into much depth about them though, only that he would show us at the end of the year. I am incredibly curious as to what they are though so I'm wondering if anybody here know's what a buttworm is. I've tried Google Images but it hasn't helped.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

just bend over
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
Buttworms? Wtf ?!
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I would seriously become a hooker just to own one of these.

Quote by rockonth
Jackiphone jack paul
Quote by Robbie n strat
Tapeworms perhaps? They live in the intestines.

yeah, he was probably talking about tapeworms
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by aixelsydevahi
I've tried Google Images but it hasn't helped.

Really?

Try wikipedia
Looks like it's probably tapeworms then. It was in the middle of a talk about parasites so I guess that makes sense. Can they come out of your butt though? From the sounds of it he was talking about them coming out of a persons butt.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

The attraction of my mind to this thread is staggering.

That being said, buttworms seem like something that one would HATE to discover in their body.

Anything not in my arms or legs would scare the hell out of me, really.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
What the hell ?! U say that these things live in our body ?!
Quote by Dinkydaisy

Quote by rockonth
Jackiphone jack paul
Theyre 1000's of parasites living inside you, worms are just a few. I believe theyre is actually a worm that lives in your liver sometimes. its like the size of a leaf!
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
it really freaked me out when i saw small white worms in my shit. and they itch like a mother****er as well. but as few pills from the doctor and they are dead in no time.
Quote by nick dixon
Theyre 1000's of parasites living inside you, worms are just a few. I believe theyre is actually a worm that lives in your liver sometimes. its like the size of a leaf!

what kind of leaf (:
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
i got them when i was at at this church thing out of town. the salad never did seem very clean there...
Quote by nick dixon

I'm going nuts ! Well ok I know about bacteria and shit like that, but worms ?

WORMS ?!

SIZE OF A LEAF ?!

No more buttworm threads for me...
Quote by Dinkydaisy

Quote by rockonth
Jackiphone jack paul
Quote by CyAC
I'm going nuts ! Well ok I know about bacteria and shit like that, but worms ?

WORMS ?!

SIZE OF A LEAF ?!

No more buttworm threads for me...

I joke you not, these are what I was on about!

Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by aixelsydevahi
I am incredibly curious as to what they are. I've tried Google Images but it hasn't helped.

reading that made me
wow.... they look like them weird ass blind cave fish in that picture...

"No Nemo, not that way...."

"But I can't seeeeeeeeeeeeee.............."

at this point, the film is now fully dedicated to watching Nemo being shredded to pieces by miniature killer whales. The film has been certified U for Universally hilarious, because Nemo got what was coming to him.

God I hate Finding Nemo.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
nah, there are actually buttworms... I can't remember what they're called properly, but they are quite common in humans... the cause of many an itchy rectal passage. They're less than a cm long, are thin and white.

God. Damn. I've had an itcy rectum or late. Oh, Christ. I'm afraid of worms.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Look at your shit, if there's moving white pinworms in it, you have pinworms. Go to the doctor, he will prescribe you pills. Take one. They will die. Do it quick, because they can gunk up your rectum, trapping waste... really makes your farts stink bad.

Trust me, I have a Dr. Phil avatar.
yea tapeworrms live inside your intestine and they can grow to be pretty freakin long. that eat the food that goes into your intestines so your body doesnt have a chance to absorbits nutrients
My Rig:
ESP LTD EC 400
Yahama Acoustic
Boss GT-8
Spider II Line 6 30
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Look at your shit, if there's moving white pinworms in it, you have pinworms. Go to the doctor, he will prescribe you pills. Take one. They will die. Do it quick, because they can gunk up your rectum, trapping waste... really makes your farts stink bad.

Trust me, I have a Dr. Phil avatar.

hahahahaha Dr.phil
Oh yeah, the Fluke work has a mouth, and is capable of whistling at high pitch, so if you ever take a shit, and it whistles at you, you more then likely have fluke worms
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
i remember seeing them in my potty when i was very young. lol. Very obscure memory that.