Hi, ive just purchased an ESP LTD EC 1000 and would like a case to go with it. Ive seen a lot of les paul cases very cheap, such as this, but I know that the esp is slightly smaller than a les paul. I could get the official case here, but its very pricey. Would the esp fit in the lp case or would it be really loose, causing it to rattle about a lot and get damaged? Also im looking for a new pedal with the money I have £120 and the other money I have left over from the guitar. I have a marshall jcm 2000 dsl401 amp and I was thinking about getting maybe a boss loop station (would be fun to jam along with and would allow me to maybe sing for my band in songs where i couldnt before because the riff was complicated) or some sort of wah pedal. Im into guns n roses, trivium, metallica if that helps. Thanks in advance
Quote by toddpens8771
just because its smaller than a LP doesnt mean its not going to fit in a case.

Yeah i know it will fit, but if it is loose it may damage the guitar or something.
Has anyone ever tried this guitar in a normal les paul case? Also, any feedback on the pedals?
Don't have much experience on the Loop Station, but I have stuffed around a bit with a 2 sec delay. Just to let you know, it takes a bit of getting used to playing the rhythm parts, the lead parts, then rhythm again so that the sound doesnt decay (this might be different for the loop, havn't looked into it).

And about the wah, the only one I've played is the Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah, and that sounds pretty good, but the Ibanez Weeping Demon has alot more cool functions, although I havn't played it, and I wouldn't know what it sounds like.
Quote by winno
Don't have much experience on the Loop Station, but I have stuffed around a bit with a 2 sec delay. Just to let you know, it takes a bit of getting used to playing the rhythm parts, the lead parts, then rhythm again so that the sound doesnt decay (this might be different for the loop, havn't looked into it).

And about the wah, the only one I've played is the Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah, and that sounds pretty good, but the Ibanez Weeping Demon has alot more cool functions, although I havn't played it, and I wouldn't know what it sounds like.

Yeah the loop station isnt a delay pedal, its a pedal where you can loop tracks and make lots of different layers etc so you dont have to play all the time. Heres a video demo: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZjqaPWZpUc8