You nailed it You played it so clean and good. Hard to say much because it was so short. Why don't play the whole song?

Crit mine tabs? Link in signature.
Gear

Schecter Hellraiser C-1
ENGL Thunder 50 E322
Blackstar HT-50
Framus 2x12 Cab
Yamaha HS50M

Founder of Opeth Fans Group
not bad, sounded like you were playing your guitar over the original recording. aside from production quality not bad. i do have to say it did sound like something was slightly outta tune.
it was pretty good. you pretty much nailed it, but there was that one note in the solos that was gimped up. overall though it was pretty sweet.
Really good man! By the way, did you play it with a backing track or with guitar pro or with the original song???
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
Quote by hurlyz
Really good man! By the way, did you play it with a backing track or with guitar pro or with the original song???

well i cant find a backing track for fade to black, or any actual song backing track for that matter ( anyone wanna help me out with that and ARE THEY FREE? )

i dont have guitar pro, so that leaves the original song. hah. yeah the original song, but the solo is so quiet in the actual song that all you hear is me and the rhythm.