brad delp, bostons lead singer, jus died at 55. he just got married and they were goin on tour this year. and i was gonna go see them. man i havent been this sad in years

80th best UGer
no one knows how he died yet. he jsut died today. and i wanted to see them with one of the greatest singers ever

80th best UGer
Quote by ilovemySG
could be worse...could be raining

Nice, real nice. Show some courtesy to the dead atleast.

Are you sure that he died today...? Or did some stupid tabloid report that for some sales?
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
Well, this tops the Brtiney SPears head shaving thing in my opinion. This really, really sucks if this is true.
LOL
Quote by ilovemySG
could be worse...could be raining

how dare you. i live in australia. GIVE US SOME RAIN PLEASE!
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
i heard it on my local rock station aon the radio. but apparently wikipedia confirms it. and i couldnt find a story of it because he didnt die that long ago, and it said the police r still investigating

80th best UGer
I guess I'll be the first to say R.I.P. Brad. His contributions to music will never be forgotten, if it weren't for his voice Boston wouldn't be who they are/were.
Current Rig>>Jackson Phil Collin Signature Guitar/Ibanez Artcore>>>Modded Dunlop Crybaby>>>TS-9DXModded>>>Rat kit>>Octavia>>CE-20>>DD-7>>>Musicaman HD-120
The Boston website is sad - simple back and white with "We've just lost the nicest guy in rock and roll" in the middle.

And I can't stand Boston.
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove
I heard about this the other day on the Metal-Sludge forums but it was confirmed to me today by the radio. Shame. He was still young and was a seriously great voice.
"Sic vis pa cum para bell um."
wrong forum. and classic rock already has a tread. Moved... and closed. lol
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!