I just got into a little arguement with my dad about Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the moon and how it goes together with the movie

1. the first one is does it actually go with the movie.

2. Second does it HAVE to be the CD or can it be a tape, or a record also?

3. When do you have to start it, if it is true?
uncle told me same thing, he said you have to start it right after she finishes "we're not in kansas anymore." never done it myself, but he claims he has.
its true, some places around the internet where you can download the whole movie with the album already in it, matches perfectly
weirdest thing ever !
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
I researched it on google all of them say right after the third roar of the MGM lion
davedoom, if you look at the sites provided it sounds true, and unless you've tried it, you can't say it's false, and you can't say it's true either.
It is very scary. im talking people dancing in time!! Signs showing to match the music!! just to name a few things.

It scared the shit out if me.

But i dont think they did it on purpose
Quote by davedoom
feckin stoners, its 100% false, but so much fun when off it

it does work, ive done it before.

and to whoever asked, you have to use a CD, a tape will work if you can fit the entire album on one side i suppose, but otherwise it would be more likely to screw up because youd have to flip it over, same with a record.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
you have to use the cd, cause you have to have it on repeat, and the CD starts over two times I've read
Use a DVD and a CD. I found a site where it has starting points. Worth a try, but it may chane how you think of DSotM!!
'Tis True

Watch it. Some parts are freakishly matching while most are... meh. Not in sync THAT much.
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
Last edited by Highvoltage45 at Mar 9, 2007,
Quote by eltyr18
you have to use the cd, cause you have to have it on repeat, and the CD starts over two times I've read

yeah but after the first playthrough it isnt really that great it becomes much more disjointed from the movie. Most people only play the CD through once.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
there are videos of it so you dont have to bother syncing it yourself, but I believe the same thing David Gilmour said about this sync. It was figured out by some freak with no life and too much free time on their hands. Seriously, what are the chances in the world that you would start playing Dark Side Of The Moon at the same time you were watching The Wizard of Oz? And who ever came up with that particular movie and that particular album out of the millions there are. It seems like no one would ever figure out that sync unless their life depended on it.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Last edited by Bpags868 at Mar 9, 2007,