i was looking through instrument pro and there were these pretty cheap guitars and they were jay turser so i was wondering if they were cheap copies, or a real actuall brand that makes good stuff, is crap or is it real?
when im with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do, i just wanna be you're only one. im gasping out of straws, taken aback by what i saw that night before when we were all alone...
Its crap
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Jay Turser is to plywood what Epiphone is to Gibson.
Dancing in your dust, I'll see ya...
Some are good, some are bad. You really just have to play it before you buy it, as with most guitars. They're generally a good value for the price, and are great for upgrading and modifying. 95% of the idiot bandwagoners here will tell you that they suck without ever having played one.
I have a Jay Turser for a beginner guitar and I love it. It kicks the crap out of a squier anyday. Something about this guitar is just build so solid. Obviously its not a great guitar for an experienced guitarist, but for a beginner, better than everything IMO.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
my friend has one and o my god. the pick ups are amazing you can play every haronic its sweet
Quote by L_Z_Nut
Who is this "Billy Joe Armstrong" you guys are talking about..... sounds made up to me.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
my penis is like 6 inches. i measured with a measuring tape and accidentally let it go, so i have cuts down the side.

RIP heaven's gate
Quote by NowTheWorld
Jay Turser is to plywood what Epiphone is to Gibson.

Dude, do you know what your talking about? Epiphones are good.
Quote by HighVoltage559
Dude, do you know what your talking about? Epiphones are good.

He's saying that Epiphones are lower than Gibson, and Jay Turser guitars have a similar relationship to plywood. He didn't say Epiphone was bad.

I've never played a Jay Turser guitar though. I'll try to find one sometime.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
My friend has one and he hates it. I played it and it was alright. Just as good as my beginner Johnson strat copy.
Quote by John Mayer
"'What do you do when you've seen the most stupendous, stunning, earth-shattering show of all time?' Uh...I dunno...stop using hyperbole?"

UG 83