There is a poser idiot in my grade that is a just fucking idiot.
He thinks Slipknot is death metal and all that shit.
But he always calls people infedels(sp?), at the protest the mexicans did last year he said he wanted to go down there and shoot them all.
He claimed to be a nazi, and satan.
I have concluded he will die a virgen.

What are some fucking retarded people you know?
a gay asian immensly trying to steal my girlfriend
when im with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do, i just wanna be you're only one. im gasping out of straws, taken aback by what i saw that night before when we were all alone...
Quote by flame843
Ummm...there's a kid who follwos my friends and me around, is obsessed with one of them's girlfriend, tries to grow weed in his attic, gets lost constantly (on marching band trips especially), and wore the same pair of socks for three months and named them "The Echoes."

LOLOMGWTFBBQ!!

Seriously, that is too funny.

Almost everyone I know is musically retarded. It's super annoying.
Quote by Adrock1795
When you take a crap do you clean your ass siting down or standing?
Quote by Garret.
upside down
Quote by x_thurston_x
You're working for the government aren't you?
Quote by SkyValley
I don't have an ass.

Most Slipknot fans I've met are like that. Not to generalize or anything, but some of them are really fucking stupid. There's this one kid, a Slipknot and CoF fan (double ghey) who dyed his hair green and wears a shitload of eyeliner because he wants to look gothic. He claims to be a metalhead but he listens to every poser scenecore band possible. He's so full of himself too.
Quote by flame843
Ummm...there's a kid who follwos my friends and me around, is obsessed with one of them's girlfriend, tries to grow weed in his attic, gets lost constantly (on marching band trips especially), and wore the same pair of socks for three months and named them "The Echoes."

I want to meet this kid. He sounds cool.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Gay is not an insult.

excuse me if you interpretted that in the wrong context.
and sorry i cant spell interpreted
when im with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do, i just wanna be you're only one. im gasping out of straws, taken aback by what i saw that night before when we were all alone...
Quote by glm
But he always calls people infedels(sp?), at the protest the mexicans did last year he said he wanted to go down there and shoot them all.

This sounds exactly like a kid I know. Where do you live, and whats his name?
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
Quote by Custom-Picks

they're all the same
Quote by glm

I agree with you, this guy sounds like a complete tool, but I just wanna tell ya, just because this guy thinks slipknot is death metal, is no reason to call him an idiot.
hell, I once thought JUDASPRIEST was thrash metal, man was I wrong, but you know what happened ? a really nice and knowledgable guy showed me the light and I was shown overkill

All im sayin is that people may be ignorant in music genres but that's no reason to question their intelligence, just go and teach them the right way, thats all im sayin.

and no, I cant think of anybody that can come close to that
Quote by glm

Oh no

A 13 year old is being stupid and immature
Yeah theres these *cough* poser *cough* goth kids at my school, who wear things like patches with the christianity cross on it and then the "no" circle. You'd think these kids are hardcore death metal fans, but nope, they wear shirts for withs bands like Slipknot, SOAD, CoF and others that mainstream kids to listen to feel hardcore.
ONE BADASS SIGNATURE
Quote by im_hungry
Oh no

A 13 year old is being stupid and immature

Where's it say he's 13?
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Quote by lemon
Where's it say he's 13?

I'm willing to bet.

*whips out cookie jar*
Quote by im_hungry
I'm willing to bet.

*whips out cookie jar*

I bet those cookies have raisins in them
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Some little pretend rocker kid in first year in my school that butts into our group and addresses people by the name "you"....ignorant little prick I actually exploded at him in fornt of like 3 teachers the other day he annoyed me so much
What have we learned.....

Words are weightless here on earth,
because they're free

.....from this wee exercise?
There's this guy on my bus, after I got off one day, my mate told me he claimed my life to his, he said he was in a band with a hot drummer, played lead, even went as far as to claim my guitar was his, although he said Epiphone Paul. What a complete ****!
Haha yeah that kid sounds retarded. I know this one kid in my school who thinks I'm his friend and follows me around everywhere he sees me. I remember one day I was sitting in class, he came up to me and sat in the desk next to me and said these exact words, "I chugged a power drink on the way to class, it's in the trash can over there by the door. Now I hope I dont fall asleep in class." I don't know if this kid is retarded or desperate for friends.
Quote by clapton-floyd
Desperate for friends. Talking about how he put a can in the bin, oh dear.

it depends, the recycle bin or the garbage bin. cuz at my school the recycle bins have a hole in them the size of a coke bottle, so when shooting a three pointer, it's actually quite hard.
Quote by Custom-Picks

plant City, Florida
Steven
Quote by Rising
I agree with you, this guy sounds like a complete tool, but I just wanna tell ya, just because this guy thinks slipknot is death metal, is no reason to call him an idiot.
hell, I once thought JUDASPRIEST was thrash metal, man was I wrong, but you know what happened ? a really nice and knowledgable guy showed me the light and I was shown overkill

All im sayin is that people may be ignorant in music genres but that's no reason to question their intelligence, just go and teach them the right way, thats all im sayin.

and no, I cant think of anybody that can come close to that

I told him they were Nu-Metal, and he just denied it.
He said they were Death Metal because they screamed.
Last edited by glm at Mar 9, 2007,
Quote by ParticleManTMBG
I like how you're calling someone retarded right after you mispell virgin.

there's this douche bag kid who hangs out with the faggy emo kids and they always stand infront of my locker... one of them is like 4 trillion pounds and I'm really not sure if it's a guy or a girl... I always just kinda walk up like "uh....." one day I'm just gonna punch him/her/it in the face and tell her the get the fcuk away from my locker...
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."