I haven't played any video games for about 2 years and feel like wasting my time. I need some computer games that are Mac compatible.

I was thinking about Call of Duty 2 to start, anything else that I can waste my time playing?
Mac compatible eh? What kinda mac you got? CoD2's got some steep requirements
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Starcraft is always a good one. I've got a Mac and rarely play games, but when I do it's either Starcraft of CoD:2. Great games
Quote by RNRSoldier
Mac compatible eh? What kinda mac you got? CoD2's got some steep requirements

Mac book pro. It has a built in graphics are and like 2.16 processor 1gb of ram
Well then, DEFINITELY go with CoD2. It's the best game I've ever played, honest-to-God, I love it with a passion, I've played it through three times on the hardest difficulty.
El Gearo:

Fender Blues Junior
Quote by RNRSoldier
Well then, DEFINITELY go with CoD2. It's the best game I've ever played, honest-to-God, I love it with a passion, I've played it through three times on the hardest difficulty.

Yeah, that's why I chose it first. I don't even play video games that much and somehow know that it's a good game.

But due to my ignorance, I accidently bought the Windows version of Call of Duty which obviously did not work on my computer. Afterwards I realized that they have a MACDVD version of the game, which is what I need to get. Since I already opened the box to the Windows version of COD I can't take it back to get my money back, so I'll probably trade it in at gamestop or something.

Of course they'll give me like 5$ for it even thought I haven't actually used it, but I guess it's better than nothing.
^haha ya, I've had that happen to me a few times... Definitely worth all of it though
El Gearo:

Fender Blues Junior
hey, i'm not to sure if it's compatible with mac but the age of empires siries are always a fav choice with me. AOE 3 is by far one of my fav comp games of all time, def check it out.
Listen to Israel Kamakawiwo`ole, it will change you...

Quote by Vindication
And yeah, like raven30101 said...no fat chicks.

Damn beached whales taking up all the space on my island...
im currently loving "the elder scrolls 3 morrowind" if theres a mac compatible version out get it its brilliant
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
I see on the Apple website games section that Heroes of Might & Magic V was released recently, it's a really good turn based strategy (the best one in the series after the second one IMO).
This is not a signature.
Dude, I highly suggest you don't play video games. They won't help you get anywhere in life, unless you plan on being a video game designer, which I don't think you would be on UG if you planned to do that.
Quote by Ascendancy5
Dude, I highly suggest you don't play video games. They won't help you get anywhere in life, unless you plan on being a video game designer, which I don't think you would be on UG if you planned to do that.

Wow. First time someone had the same state of mind as me. I agree. Games are a huge waste of space.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
Wow. First time someone had the same state of mind as me. I agree. Games are a huge waste of space.

yes i agree. fun sucks
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by Ascendancy5

It's true that there are alot of people out there that play video games too much, most of them have no life, fat and will never get laid, I think if you're a Man then video games needs to fit in somewhere in your life.

Video games also gives me another way to neglect my girlfriend.

Girlfriend: Lets have sex!
Me: Um, Hello! I'm kind of in the middle of liberating France from the Nazi regime.
Quote by skater dan0
yes i agree. fun sucks

You'll realise the truth when you're older. Too bad, you're stuck being a hardcore gamer who's stuck on his fat ass on the couch all the time. Whatever happened to going out and playing sports instead?
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

It's true that they are a good way to relax for some guys, but it isn't a description of if you are a man or not. I feel wicked guilty when I play video games because I say "I could be doing many more productive things right now". So, it's all about opinion.
Quote by Ascendancy5
It's true that they are a good way to relax for some guys, but it isn't a description of if you are a man or not. I feel wicked guilty when I play video games because I say "I could be doing many more productive things right now". So, it's all about opinion.

You can't be doing productive thinigs all the time. I'm going to the gym in a little bit, that's a waste of time too but it's good for me. I've played guitar for 2 hours today and I've been playing guitar for 10 years now so there's not too much that I can really learn, but just practice. When I get back from the gym I have a choice of going to a lame ass party and sitting, sitting and watching TV, sitting and internet or sitting and playing video games. I choose video games. I got to get a game first though.
Going to the gym is productive, your building your body. That's much better than just getting fat.

However, this is off topic, so back to the topic. No idea what game to get.
Quote by Harmonius
You'll realise the truth when you're older. Too bad, you're stuck being a hardcore gamer who's stuck on his fat ass on the couch all the time. Whatever happened to going out and playing sports instead?

hardcore gamer my arse just because i enjoy video games occasionally doesn't make me a hardcore gamer

and i can't help it if i'm genetically shit at sports
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
Quote by Ascendancy5
Going to the gym is productive, your building your body. That's much better than just getting fat.

However, this is off topic, so back to the topic. No idea what game to get.

playing game does not = fat

everything in moderation, but i must admit the only real things you get out of gaming is a bit of fun and improving your hand eye coordination