Quote by hckfrk38
um, is this new to you?

He means the new voting system in which the users vote on which tab is accepted, and which is not.
im not aware of this either.
when im with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do, i just wanna be you're only one. im gasping out of straws, taken aback by what i saw that night before when we were all alone...
I didn't even know there was a new voting system for them...

Sounds convenient, that way we don't have crappy tabs added up there.
BRING THE MOTORHEAD TABS

please?
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
they used to have this voting thing on mxtabs if anyone ever went on that ?
then it got shut down and i found UG
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
Quote by dazzler16
Where is this voting thing?

It's right on the main page, above the "Featured Tabs/Favourites" column.
Good, a tab approve thingy is very useful. They used it on MXtabs but theyve been done for, and theres always SO many tabs that ass that get put on on this site... I'm glad the approval thing is up.

there you go lads

you have to click on that thing HOWEVER you MUST have submitted at least 3 (approved) tabs.
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
hmmmmm I dont know about this one at first i was like SHWEET. but what if someone looks at the tab AND KNOWS its totally fine. and then rejects it then when it gets turned down they repost it and then they get the credit for it.
NOT VERY NICE
Quote by lackofcolor
hmmmmm I dont know about this one at first i was like SHWEET. but what if someone looks at the tab AND KNOWS its totally fine. and then rejects it then when it gets turned down they repost it and then they get the credit for it.
NOT VERY NICE

That would never work.