I was just surfing the net a little while ago and then I came across an episode of a show I used to love when i was just a little kid called Once Upon A Hamster, and I remembered just why I loved it so much. So do any UGers have any "kids shows" like that that they still love today?
Brad Delp - June 12, 1951 to March 9, 2007 R.I.P
Tom and Jerry! Hell yeah.

“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
blues clues. i love the feeling you get when you find all the clues and solve the puzzle. Lol
Quote by sk8ero131
Dragonball Z!!!!!!!!

how old could you possibly be?
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Thundercats

What else... Samurai Pizza Cats, Transformers, Power Rangers, The Moomins,

OMG............... GUMMI BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I used to love that show. I never see it on anymore though.
eurekas castle!!!

it took me years to remember that show... it was so lame...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I have "The Best of Pinky and the Brain" volumes one and two on DVD. It's a thousand times funnier now than it was when I was 8.
What about Angry Beavers? Did anyone used to be a fan of that show? It was a classic! Too bad they cancelled it, Angry Beavers > Rugrats Even though both were great.
Quote by Deja_Vu
What about Angry Beavers? Did anyone used to be a fan of that show? It was a classic! Too bad they cancelled it, Angry Beavers > Rugrats Even though both were great.

i saw that on tv the other day and i still found it really funny
Some Guy?
Quote by High_o
how old could you possibly be?

Old enough to have watched dragonball z as a child
PORCH
MONKEY
LIFE
Quote by NGD1313
I have "The Best of Pinky and the Brain" volumes one and two on DVD. It's a thousand times funnier now than it was when I was 8.

I find that. It's because now I have more knowledge and stuff, and actually get some of the weirder bits of the cartoon... same with all of those kinds of cartoons: Tazmania, Animaniacs etc.
You guys are all wrong. The best kids show was the Clangers.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Yugioh, Pokemon, Digimon... all those ones that turned into card games I loved. And oh eyah... beyblades FTW.
Legends of the Hidden Temple wins at life. I found this on a friend's TV the other day, I went ballistic.
The Clangers? I dont think I ever saw that...any episodes up on Youtube or anything? I might wanna check it out.
You might be too young to remember
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I find that. It's because now I have more knowledge and stuff, and actually get some of the weirder bits of the cartoon... same with all of those kinds of cartoons: Tazmania, Animaniacs etc.

Well absolutely, Pinky and the Brain in particular I think, was laced with all kinds of satire that I can now comprehend. When the show was originally on my current affairs knowlege extended to whether or not the white ranger and the pink ranger were hooking up. (Green ranger FTW).
OMG, The Clangers pissed me off almost as much as Bagpuss and the Magic Roundabout Although my sister loved it, and because she was the favourite child, I had to watch it.... so one day I broke a vase and blamed it on her.... she was a year old and couldn't reach the vase though... however, I was a 2 year old and taller..... my plan was flawed. I was sent to the naughty corner
Quote by Fugazirancid
Legends of the Hidden Temple wins at life. I found this on a friend's TV the other day, I went ballistic.

this, BEAST WARS, and Double Dare 2000

I remember the crystal maze It all went to pot when Richard O' Brian left though... I think he died or something

and what was that tv gameshow where it was all VR and stuff with human contestants? the last task was like a VR assault course or something