All I want to know is what the color name of his guitar body is. I'm looking to buy a Fender Stratocaster sometime soon and I want to that color.
Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Greendayguitar, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.

-Gibson LP Classic
-Fender American Standard Strat
-Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
-Peavey XXX w/Marshall Cab
is that the navy blue one? clapton has one like that. that is the color i want to get for a strat.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Sunburst?

Is it the one he uses in during the solo of Dani California in the video and during the Tell Me Baby video?
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Sunburst
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser (Black Cherry)
Peavey 6505 Plus Head: 120W all-tube goodness
Peavey 6505 4x12 Slant Cab
Tacoma Somethin-or-other Acoustic (i bought it used)
he plays a sunburst strat but you probably wont find one that looks like his because his is old and worn out
yea the one thats like brownish orange or whatever. I guess sunburst.
Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Greendayguitar, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.

-Gibson LP Classic
-Fender American Standard Strat
-Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
-Peavey XXX w/Marshall Cab
Reliced Sunburst to be specific. It was reliced by him playing it, however. Factory reliced guitars often look fake.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
His is a US$30,000 1962 Vintage American Strat, not the reissue, but the real deal, so the fact that it looks worn out is because it's that old now, and he uses it for his main guitar, and yes, the colour is 3-tone sunburst
I finally got my gear!

Squier Deluxe Series Satin Trans Double Fat Strat
Roland Cube 15
looks like mike mccready´s (of pearl jam) strat. But his is from ´59
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!