Page 1 of 3
This ones a no brainer...... CANADA or the Germans

Ps dont be fooled by Beerfest
PSS the names wrong i was inspired to make this thread beacause i love my beer
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Last edited by James_Water2 at Mar 9, 2007,
Canadians definitely love beer. Everyone knows that. I hate beer though.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
HAHA. Bear drinkers Best typo ever
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
are you kidding? Australians dominate beer drinking!

actually, ill say that Australians, irish and the poms are the best beer drinkers in the world!
Punk isn't dead, its just been raped and molested
Member #2 of the Shihad fan club
Member #5 of the Incubus fan club
Member #3 of The Deftones Club
member #4 of the Australiana club
you left out australia...we are the biggest beer drinkers in the world...every single sport in australia is sponsered by a beer company..beer is another form of currency over here lol
add australia to the list
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
germans, because they make the best and drink it the best
Gear: ESP-LTD EX-50 black
Randall RG25RX
Digitech Death Metal Stompbox
Dunlop Jazz III picks
Ernie Ball "Skinny Top, Heavy Bottom"
i would but i dont know how lol

GO LEAFS GO

AHAHA USA is a choice, they make the most awful beer in the world, I don't know how they can be beer drinkers.
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Quote by MeTaLcOrE_ShReD
germans, because they make the best and drink it the best

HA!!!!

I have seen Germans full grown men been outdrunk by 15/16 year old Irish kids (i.e. me)
well, im actually anti alcohol, but as an irish person, i gotta say ireland, we may not be the biggest beer drinkers(which i believe is the czech republic, with ireland a close second), we do drink the most pure alcohol per person in any country in the world, that mean with everythig we drink from wine to vodka, we consume the most alcohol, but yeah, add australia to the list, germany and canad have nothing ireland and australia!
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
#15 Ramones Worshipper RAMONES PM hardrock1315 to join.
Belgium or Germany. Or Ireland. Hmm...
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Gonna have to go for germany, cos they're a bunch of mentalists when it comes to beer and takes em loads to get wankered.
OK Who is the funny guy who voted for england?

the title says beer not shirly Temples

The Scots the Irisj and the Northern Irish can drink not the English or the welsh(they get touchy)
Canada's beer > all other beer

so

Canadians > the rest of you silly goons
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by dazzler16
HA!!!!

I have seen Germans full grown men been outdrunk by 15/16 year old Irish kids (i.e. me)

touche
Gear: ESP-LTD EX-50 black
Randall RG25RX
Digitech Death Metal Stompbox
Dunlop Jazz III picks
Ernie Ball "Skinny Top, Heavy Bottom"
Quote by the_man101
1.germens
2.irish
3.canada
4.usa
5.english

Out of the list supplied at the top that is almost right.

Put the Irish first and you are sorted.

In the World though the Russians are the real second best drinkers and the Germans are No 4 Austrailia no 3 and No5 are Scots

Ireland Are No 1.
Last edited by dazzler16 at Mar 9, 2007,
Quote by xblack_sabbathx
you left out australia...we are the biggest beer drinkers in the world...every single sport in australia is sponsered by a beer company..beer is another form of currency over here lol
add australia to the list

+1

you can trade a carton of beer for just about anything, id say australia and canada would be pretty level on the beer drinking stakes, very closely followed by germany then ireland, then the rest
The Irish once you can drink guinness like they do you can drink anything.
I vote for USA. Don't take it from the piss flavored, watered down crap that the majority drinks, you have to find the local specials, which can be quite choice if you find the right region. Colorado, for example, makes a hell of an ale. And I forget the name of it, but I had a truly magnificent stout in a Philadelphia a few years ago.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
We had a bunch of Australian's traveling through Canada like 15-20 and we invited them over to drink and those guys were calling us pussies saying we couldn't handle our alcohol before we even started and by the end of the night each one was passed out after 5-10 beers while us Canadians were all past 10 and still drank for another 3 hours.
**** beer...ill take my Whiskey...straight
Quote by IbanezSA160
To make a ringing sound with your guitar, take the guitar and ram it as hard as you can into your balls.

Quote by AdayTripper
If the teletubby has a vagina, I'll stick my dick in there.
Canada owns everyone in beer drinking. I mean c'mon Kokanee and Canadian are the best beers of all time.
DALAI LAMA OF ZEPPELINISM

Quote by Kartman

I look up to you now. I'm serious, I have more respect for you than most Ugers!
Although as a Canadian I would like to think of Canada as the best bear drinkers in the world, Ireland, Australia, and Germany do own us, but I'd say we're right after those three, so thats not so bad...
so i guess it goes:
IRELAND
CANADA
GERMANY
ENGLAND
USA

GO LEAFS GO

British beer is the best IMO. but then again i'm an ale drinker or bitter if there is no ale so it's robably just me. Lager tastes like wee and gives me the rageing sqits anyway.

and as regards american beer monty python summed that up quite nicely "drinking american beer is like having sex in a canoe... bloody close to water"
We british certainly aren't. Irish are the ones who know how to get properly pissed.
Guess I'll have to say Belgium.. We've got the biggest variety in beers, and we've got the best beers in the world (don't argue with me, you know it's true) So logically, we're the best beer-drinkers..

OH, you meant bear drinkers, we'll we don't have any bears here so.. *runs away*
Well, if you include lager in that then id say the uk. But everyone knows that lager's not real beer at all.
Quote by James_Water2
This ones a no brainer...... CANADA or the Germans

Ps dont be fooled by Beerfest
PSS the names wrong i was inspired to make this thread beacause i love my beer

first time getting hammerd on 3 cans last nite ya?
I don't think the germans can be beat at this tbh...
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
East Europe, in my opinion.

The Czechs, Poles, etc. all make fantastic beer.

I haven't tried too many American beers, but those I've had have been overpriced, abd not that great. England has some all right beers, but nothing special. Scotland has some fantastic beers (Belhaven, McEwan's, Tennent's Velvet etc.) But is, for some reason, still best known for Tennents, which is crap.

For the Irish, I've only had Guinness, but it's probably my very favourite beer.

Never tried Canadian beer.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Page 1 of 3