What are the different reasons tabs get rejected. I'm not familiar with this sites "Selection" system. So help please. Thanks.
it could suck, or there could be one kust like it, or there could already be a shitload for that song
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Graded? Anyone can vote once.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by anarchocrust
How is it graded I mean, does someone actually listen to the song and try to play it?

How the **** else would they rate them?
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
im not sure, but i think that it has to be approved by a few people as remotely accurate. im dont know for sure though
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
once i sent in a perfectly good tab and they rejected it =(
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by C.C. Deville

aw i feel for you c.c.
Quote by C.C. Deville

That sucks.

Yeah, there's a fair selection of really bad tabs and a small handful of 100% accurate tabs really - when in doubt I find what the different tabs agree upon and work it out by ear (or by watching live videos on youtube).
i also heard that they will reject them if thiers alreayd like 10 versions of it or something... i think the one that got rejected was crossroads by cream or w/e that i made a long long time ago and i think thier were quite a few versions already
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.