YOUR MOUTH

i had 24 and chewed and swolowed
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
27 in my mouth 15 in my butt
Quote by IbanezSA160
To make a ringing sound with your guitar, take the guitar and ram it as hard as you can into your balls.

Quote by AdayTripper
If the teletubby has a vagina, I'll stick my dick in there.
> 9 Thouuuuusaaaannndd!
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
no I seriously fit 29, then I chewed, swallowed. I can also fit an apple in my mouth, and do the same.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
i can fit a whole cow wing in my mouth
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
next contest:

see how much cinnamon you can fit in your mouth.

i got 3 spoons, beat that. TS, go first.
was i the only person who expected it to say something different than mouth ?
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
The better question is how many animals can you fit into your mouth. And the answer is two. Two small dogs.
Quote by James_Water2
YOUR MOUTH

i had 24 and chewed and swolowed

I guess with all those Animal Crackers in your mouth, you couldn't quite swallow that English lesson, huh?

Kidding.

I've never tried it, but it seems like a sweet thing to do when I'm bored and actually have animal crackers..

I had a mouthful of mayonnaise and nearly threw up. Does that count?
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
This thread is just bound to end up with somebody choking to death on animal crackers...
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
Quote by pyrochris
This thread is just bound to end up with somebody choking to death on animal crackers...

natural selection
–noun the process by which forms of life having traits that better enable them to adapt to specific environmental pressures, as predators, changes in climate, or competition for food or mates, will tend to survive and reproduce in greater numbers than others of their kind, thus ensuring the perpetuation of those favorable traits in succeeding generations.

Compare survival of the fittest.

[Origin: 1855–60]

For more information, click here.