But now they'll become the same as the bands TCIB usually sign.
Last edited by DeadxWillxRise at Mar 10, 2007,
I doubt it, I used to speak to their bassist a lot and they seem to have their had screwed on.

There a loads of good Sheffield bands but they all get overshadowed by BMTH, kinda sucks really.

Very talented band indeed.
Quote by fourstringpunk
I doubt it, I used to speak to their bassist a lot and they seem to have their had screwed on.

From this point on they don't have much of a choice, large scale labels with small scale bands will always end in tradgedy.
More like, "Here's another young band whom TCIB can steal money from."

Jesus, I hate that label.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by fourstringpunk
TCIB arent any different from 99.9% other labels. It's all about the cash, that's life baby!

Yeah, but good labels go about getting their cash in an honest way.
I dont understand everyone's beef against TCIB, please could someone go a little more in depth for me as to why this label is hated by so many?
Quote by fourstringpunk
I dont understand everyone's beef against TCIB, please could someone go a little more in depth for me as to why this label is hated by so many?

Well, basicaly they have some really bad tricks and traps in the fine print that smaller scale bands don't really have the expierience to pick up on. And they really hold bands to their contracts as well, so the band is forced to change to what the record company thinks will sell. I don't know if that answers your question, but they basically take advantage of small bands looking to increase their fan base.
^Long term deals for inexperienced bands with young members who think "Signed by a label? Sure!". They are no good, and coming from someone who owns a label, it's not about the cash AT ALL. I work three jobs besides running the label to support my bands.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by SilentSpectacle
^Long term deals for inexperienced bands with young members who think "Signed by a label? Sure!". They are no good, and coming from someone who owns a label, it's not about the cash AT ALL. I work three jobs besides running the label to support my bands.

Though you still want the bands to do well so you get a good cut, the difference is you go about that in an honest way which is cool for you, the band, and fan's of the band.
^Exactly. I don't know the specifics but i'm betting the split for a TCiB band is a 75label/25band split, which in the business isn't absolutely godforsaken, but it's far from good.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by SilentSpectacle
^Exactly. I don't know the specifics but i'm betting the split for a TCiB band is a 75label/25band split, which in the business isn't absolutely godforsaken, but it's far from good.

Well, its bad but nothing compared to the 99.9999998% cut victory records takes.