If u got 1 u r selling post how much it is or message me.
Quote by Damaged Roses
I don't really understand why basses have 24 frets, I mean, I've never seen a bassist playing more than the 12 fret.

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble
Quote by Damaged Roses
I don't really understand why basses have 24 frets, I mean, I've never seen a bassist playing more than the 12 fret.

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble
bump
Quote by Damaged Roses

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble
MetalUpTheAss is selling a SR506... It's 6 string though. Go to his thread if you're interested.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Sry i cant play a six string lol i hav trouble playing a 5 string cuz my hand is so small.
Quote by Damaged Roses

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble
Quote by rguitarist
Ill sell you a 64 stingray for $250. I'm trying to get rid of it. GREAT CONDITION!

U got picks?i want picks show the neck head stock body and back of it.I i want the serial number on the back to.If u can get a recording get that to.Where do u live?And will u pay for shipping?
Quote by Damaged Roses

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble
Vinny u little faggit.
Quote by Damaged Roses

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble
64 stingray?try 74 lol and check ur private messages ill be seeing u at school tomorrow lol.
Quote by Damaged Roses

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble
Where do you live. I'm in London, UK and I'm selling one.

It's best if you email me at legaspi04 [at] aol.com. That way I can email you pictures. I'll take them soon.

Cheers
i live in three oaks michigan.And my email adress is Kevinw922@yahoo.com and how much is it in American money?
Quote by Damaged Roses

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble
Unfortunately the exchange rate from the British Pound is really not favourable to the US Dollar.

1,495.17 USD. My price £770 is quite a bit below than the standard asking price in the UK. Plus shipping, it wouldn't be worth it.

Anyways, good luck with the search! I presume you've checked out talkbass.com and craigslist.com.