I just got all four of my wisdom teeth pulled earlier today. And damn does it hurt like a bitch. They took me and hooked me up to the iv (after missing the vein...) anyways I was talking to the nurse and bam, out go the lights.

All I remember is waking up and being wheel chaired out. It hurt like hell for hours, but I ate a milk shake and am hopped up on hydros.

So how's everybody's day been?
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Woke up, was almost late for school, did nothing important in school again, ate half a dozen brownies, sugar high to crash, went home, made a wallpaper in Photoshop, had a wank, and now I'm wasting a Friday here on UG.
Got asked on a date by a girl I like. Got called into work on said day of date. My birthday is Thursday.
Went to work. Worked. Came home and ate some A&W, now on UG. Going to Heaven and Hell on Tuesday which will kick ass
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
better than yours man. sorry about your teeth i had to have that done and i hated it. i stayed awake though and just had them numb me up but when they shot me with the novocaine it hurt SOO much. and they had to do it 4 times, once for each tooth. but i bet you got some hydrocodone so it's not all bad
My day was so-so. My school dance is tomorrow, and I don't have a date, but my parents are out of town so I'm gonna throw down a party w/ the bros tonight, so that'll be fun.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
My dad just died.
We just killed bambi.
and every time I drive down the road, I want to jerk the wheel into a god damn bridge compartment.

My day sucked.
Im sitting here waiting for Chinese Democracy to come out
Quote by IbanezSA160
To make a ringing sound with your guitar, take the guitar and ram it as hard as you can into your balls.

Quote by AdayTripper
If the teletubby has a vagina, I'll stick my dick in there.
Well I've been in a generally bad mood all week...today was no exception but whatever. So finally, after wishing school would be over for 7 hours, I get on the bus and it turns out a telephone pole has fallen over. This causes us to have a 30 minute delay. When I finally get home, hey guess what, the power's out! So I masturbated and slept untill it came back on.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
woke up, went to school, did nothing good in biology had to run about a mile in personal fitness (sucks... i'm horribly out of shape), did some math, screwed around in world history, got on the bus, went home, got on the computer, got off the computer, played Xbox live, got back on the computer, cooked an eggroll, typed this, and i'm about to go eat my eggroll now
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Haha, chick problems, guitar... jogged off my anger at myself for being so damn emo. More guitar.
--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
i went on a feild trip to our local downtown orpheum.
calling people on payphones and conversing with numerous hobo's on the way.
and then,
we went to a local park afterward for a dandy little lunch.
me and my two friends needs to take a mad piss.
i mean mad like a fat kid after a 99 oz. slurpee.
it was that bad...
so we go into the public library, and enter the bathroom.
when we enter it smells like total ASS.
and we see a nice hispanic male shaving and grunting in the mirror.
after pissing like mad we departed.
and i said goodbye to the man and he grunted at me loudly.
it was quite an intriguing day.
Quote by Thrashard
better than yours man. sorry about your teeth i had to have that done and i hated it. i stayed awake though and just had them numb me up but when they shot me with the novocaine it hurt SOO much. and they had to do it 4 times, once for each tooth. but i bet you got some hydrocodone so it's not all bad

Oh Yeah It's the only reason I'm feeling good at the moment

Quote by Arthur Curry
Wasabi is wack.

Wasabi is great, I love sushi!
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Quote by Metal-X
Wasabi is great, I love sushi!

But isn't Wasabi the green stuff on the side that I try to avoid.
Quote by Arthur Curry

It's either that or ginger. Wasabi is the spicy stuff.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Quote by Arthur Curry

That's because you're a WIMP.

Today sucked bigtime. I broke up with my gf over email, I overslept, it rained, my laptop was ****ed up ... yeah.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Well, my boss is on vacation all next week. So of course he had to do a weeks wort of being an asshole in one day (today). Gf and I went to look at a house (rent, not buy) and found the ****ing agent had some other couple in there signing the ****ing lease when we got there.
I had a great day. I went to school and in homeroom my teacher sent me to the nurse the nurse told me I had to go home because I have ringworm. So now I cant touch anyone for 2 weeks.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
I went to school, found out I didn't have baseball practice after school, so I was in a pretty good mood for about an hour. Then I went home, and did nothing.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Found out I made a complete 0 on a spanish test this morning, but ended up hangin' out with some cool chicks at a show tonight. So, I'm good man. Life's good man, yeah?
Quote by StreetLight3989
I had a great day. I went to school and in homeroom my teacher sent me to the nurse the nurse told me I had to go home because I have ringworm. So now I cant touch anyone for 2 weeks.

bahahahahaha. Why is it that the majority of UG had a godawful day today.
Quote by Arthur Curry
bahahahahaha. Why is it that the majority of UG had a godawful day today.

Dunno, I wouldn't call mine a bad day. It was something that needed to be done.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

I woke up at 7:30 and went to school, hit some jackass in his crotch because he was being incredibly annoying, came home, played XBL, watched Borat, then got on here. Good day overall I'd say.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

I loved getting my wisdom teeth out. I had an extra one, so the painkillers didn't really get me loopy, as there was a whole extra source of pain for them to dull. But I did watch Yellow Submarine while I was coming out of the anesthesia, which was awesome. Then for a week i got to just sit on the couch eating pudding and saltines. God, I wish I could have them out agian.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by VoodooChild15
I loved getting my wisdom teeth out. I had an extra one, so the painkillers didn't really get me loopy, as there was a whole extra source of pain for them to dull. But I did watch Yellow Submarine while I was coming out of the anesthesia, which was awesome. Then for a week i got to just sit on the couch eating pudding and saltines. God, I wish I could have them out agian.

Yeah, its only bad for the first few hours, then it gets better.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

I got up, checked my Craigslist postings, went for a run, put more stuff up for sale, had lunch with my daughter, went on UG, played drums, played with the band, and now here I am.
DALAI LAMA OF ZEPPELINISM

Quote by Kartman

I look up to you now. I'm serious, I have more respect for you than most Ugers!
Woke up in time for my developmental psychology class, felt horrible, thought I had strep, but it ended up I just snored a whole lot louder than usual, skipped development psych, ate lunch with a model (www.katie-parker.com) who's in all of my classes, went to anatomy, got out early, drove home, took a nap, watched Talladega Nights again.
Have you ever went to put on a pair of underwear, but there weren't any, so you started runnin around the house flailin your arms while nude?